I was molested when I was 7 by my best friends dad and kept it private. I'm turning 14 now and what happen to me is really hitting me hard. How do I confront my parents about this?
sniffew sniffew 13-15, F 8 Answers Apr 2 in Health

do look at it like a confrontation, they love you and care about you, and will be happy that you confided in them. Just go sit them down and tell them. Its going to be very emotional, but just remember none of it is directed at you. best of luck

Best Answer

dont*

Best Answer

tell the police, let them figure it out

Best Answer

you sit them down and you tell them im a parent and iv always told my girls no matter how bad they think something is ,even if they killed someone come to me we are always there for you,im sure your parents will be exactly the same

Best Answer

Tell them you have something to tell them.that's it very important, set them down and tell them. Tell the police also because if he did it to you he will do it again or he has done it before. Ask also for counseling because you will need it and it was not your fault he is the one that's sick

Best Answer

Mom, dad, I was molested 7 years ago. This is not a confrontation. Simple make a statement.

Best Answer