AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 12 Answers Jul 30, 2012

Straight out, unfortunately a break up will probably follow.

Best Answer

I completely agree with this. Any side talk will probably earn you a week at ikea picking out matching dishtowels.

Best Answer

There is an old saying that says "you never know someone until you live with them". Just tell them that you think that you weren't ready to share your space to that extent just yet.

Best Answer

the sooner you do it the easier it will be and its probably going to be pretty devastating

Best Answer

if it is not your own house; then you can leave the same by saying 'i am not interested and somehow this relationship may not work'<br />
if it is your house; mention you have some close family person coming in and hence the concerned person will need to vacate and then express ' i am not interested after a few days. reasons if you tell truth and he hurts you? if he is violent type.<br />
lol search a good guy for self and test before live-in.

Best Answer

Change the locks--or just be honest and as kind as you can be.

Best Answer

Very... Very carfully. But you have to sit down and talk with them, otherwise the relationship will sour. You have to explain why you dont want them to stay with you, and be firm about it. Be cafull of their feelings though.... Good Luck!

Best Answer

Mayday. . .Mayday pull up pull up we sre losing altitude.

Best Answer

Oh goodness..I haven't the slightest idea. That is why I have put it off as long as I can.

Best Answer