WantingNormality WantingNormality 13-15, F 8 Answers Jun 27 in LGBT

Cake can't hurt.

Best Answer

Do you live with them? If not, just do it gently. If so, I recommend waiting until you're old enough to leave if they take it particularly badly.

Best Answer

I practically live with them. I don't like being at home so I'm there a lot. I want to do it gently but I just hate that idea of sitting down and having this big conversation. It sorta scares me, ya know?

Best Answer

Well, it isn't like you're going to have all kinds of female partners at your age. There's really no need to make it a thing until you're a bit older.

Best Answer

make a video

Best Answer

Walk into the room making out with the most dyke looking girls you can find.

Best Answer

If I could I would.

Best Answer

"hey guys im a rugmuncher and going to hell, seeya"

Best Answer

That would be perfect haha

Best Answer

why do you have to tell them?

Best Answer

Tell them that your just another stupid kid who has been jaded by mainstream telling you it's okay to not be okay.

Best Answer

Why tell them at all?

Best Answer

Bc there a very big part of my life. They do more than my parents. They make my doctors appointments and encourage me at band and school and mean a lot to me and don't won't them to somehow find out and I don't want to lie

Best Answer

Fair enough. Next time you talk with them, offhandedly mention a friend of yours recently came out of the closet. Tell them you aren't sure how to react to something like that. How would they have reacted? Depending on their answer can tell you how they may react to you telling them you're lesbian. But before that, I'd like to point out that if you are 13-15, it could just be a phase. COULD be. I'm not saying it is. Just every woman nowadays goes through such a phase to see if they prefer women over men. And at such a young age you could be "easily impressionable". I recommend first experimenting if you haven't already to see how you feel about it. But, this is your life and you'd know more about it than some some faceless, voiceless stranger on the internet(me). I wish you the best of luck.

Best Answer

Haha thanks but yeah I'm gay. I like girl lips better lol

Best Answer