hayli27 hayli27 22-25 14 Answers Sep 3, 2013 in LGBT

I HIGHLY suggest you don't. It just happened with my other friend, he is now friendzoned, and their friendly relationship will cease to exist soon. If you know she's straight then sorry to say, there's probably a very slim chance. Keep it to yourself, it'll just make everything better in the end.

Best Answer

If you're the same gender and you know she's straight, the question is "what do you hope to gain by telling her ?" If she's heterosexual, you're not going to have a romance. If it makes things awkward to the point where she is no longer comfortable being your friend, are you ready to have no relationship with her ? Realistically, what do YOU see as the outcome ?

Best Answer

I don't know if i am ready for a relationship. We have been friends for a long time, i am not ready to give up what we already have. What do i see as the outcome? I tell her i have feelings for her, she tells me she doesn't feel the same way.

Best Answer

Assuming she doesn't share any romantic feelings, how do you think it will impact your friendship once she knows how you feel ?

Best Answer

It wouldn't be the same, I don't think she would stop being my friend all together but she would distance herself.

Best Answer

Imon, she says she's IN LOVE with a HETEROSEXUAL woman. She shouldn't get her hopes up for a romance not likely to come to pass, and that may very well frighten her friend away. If you want to advise, please post your own answer, don't piggyback off of mine ?

Best Answer

We do have ton of fun when we are together. I tell her everything...well everything besides this, but its hard to see her with someone else..it hurts

Best Answer

Why would you tell her anything if you know she's straight? What do you think would happen if you said something?

Best Answer

Maybe you shouldn't. If she is straight, there is no question of a relationship with her and telling her would likely put an awkward strain on your friendship.

Best Answer

She's straight, so you're going to have to move on. If you REALLY need some closure, go ahead and tell her, but is it worth the close friendship you guys have now? In highschool, I fell for this straight girl, & I was a mess, I don't think it's healthy, that's why they're called crushes.... I also came out to my straight friend right after graduation & we're not as close as we were before, it's somehow different now, & sometimes I wish I had never said anything.

Best Answer

Don't

Best Answer

Kiss her, tell her, see what happens....<br />
Be ready for the high possibility that you will lose your friend.

Best Answer

Just be completely honest. If it meant to be, then it will be.

Best Answer

Just say it

Best Answer