don't have one... it works for me... LOL
I only think about how I should take away hers.
Tell 5 of you friends to like it ;)
By the way, did you ever read my final comment to "Olga", the conclusion to my little tormenting of your self image?
just remember hes more nervous than you and you both want a good time
anything like a relationships, love or sex that comes out of dating is just a bonus
wow! - and you always look so cool - good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine. and the answers are
Yes, your nice stuff, not much - maybe a little, he will, expect enough, only a small glass, I doubt that very much, I doubt THAT very much, I'm sure you'll look great, no..you're just working yourself into a state *snips red wire to prevent explosion*
2. what would you normally wear?
3. if you have a potty mouth, might as well let him see the real you.
4. then he doesn't...so, what?
5. the only expectation you should be concerned about is having a fun time and letting the truth of who you really are be shown.
6. if you'd normally have a glass of wine, have a glass of wine.
7. if you find him a bore, perhaps your mind will traipse off to another table...who knows.
8. if your mind traipses off, your words will return when it does.
9. you'll sit there looking like a fooking idiot if you have expectations beyond the first date.
10. you're nervous because you're likely considering not being yourself and are concerned if he'll like you. seriously, be yourself! if he likes the real you, half the battle is over. if not, you don't waste each others' time. this might be so important to you, because your age may leave you with doubts...and you'll try way too hard and come across superficial. chill. be you.
[damn she reads fast! I just clicked reply a few seconds ago. did she hack us???]
I never worry about the first date. Until you really know you want a second date there's nothing at stake. I get more nervous for the second date.
Acid makes it easy to imagine they're another life form entirely, one that humans have dominion over. Someday I'll find out what they thought of me on the first date. I've never gotten to talk to any of them yet, you know how busy women get sometimes.
a glass of wine.
it's natural and normal to feel anxious on a first date; it's always awkward and has uncomfortable moments. I try to psyche myself out ahead of time, mentally prepare, but it does get nerve wrecking. It's like you have to prove to another person that you're good enough to date them.
Wow...allot going on for a first date. It is fine to be nervous, it is perfectly natural. If you obsess about it too much then that could blow the entire deal. Be yourself and show him who you truly are as a person. Stressing over pleasing your date can only lead to disaster.
As a guy i like to let her mouth run. Let the nite flow...
LOL Don't overthink it. :-) Just relax and talk like you talk to a friend normally. If things start getting better while you are talking to this nice gentleman than take it from there and see what happens. :-)
Wine is good :)
just be yourself. if he's the right one, it will turn out well anyway.