Questionator Questionator 26-30 178 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I'll still be workin' on my stash of Twinkees.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

funny

Best Answer

I don't want to think about that. It's scary.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

In 10 years, I will be 39. A scary thought, but I'm sure I'll still look cute. In 10 years, I hope my husband and I are still sharing each day and night together. And other than a few wrinkles, everything will pretty much be the same. Hopefully :o)

Best Answer

With much more friends and new relations♥♥♥

Best Answer

I will be ten years older, still single but I will own a cat. LOL

Best Answer

cats and dogs are more loyal than men ;)

Best Answer

Miley Cyrus and I will be living in the White House and I will be president of all 28 states!

Best Answer

Best Answer

I'm 64 now. I'll be dead. It don't get any different than that!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Good Lord..I hope not!

Best Answer

U plan on dying at 74? Are u ill?

Best Answer

In the processing of 10 years life on earth will be a war zone still or worse.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

I'm not even sure my life will be there.

Best Answer

I will be the father of a bunch of children (hopefully).

Best Answer

10 years from now I will be a different person. I will look back at myself and smile at how much I have overcome. 10 years from now the problems I have today will seem silly and there would be a fresh batch waiting for my attention. However, I would still be me; solving one problem at a time, smiling at myself at the mirror for no reason, looking up at the stars and feeling at home, safeguarding the things I have and searching for more. I do hope that I would have learnt to forgive and forget, to take the small joys in life and make them last, to be me and yet a better version of myself.

Best Answer

I will be retired and dying , the story of a life

Best Answer

Well as of right now I wish I would have made better decisions in life as far as the past ten years go. Hind sight is 20/20. With that being said, I hope I can carry more wisdom, patience and thought into the next ten years. Then again you never know what fate has in store. In ten years all I want is for those around me and myself to finally be content.

Best Answer

NightBirdFlying won't be alive, you ******* ******.

Best Answer

In ten years, I hope to be happier and healthier. I'd be more than satisfied with that.

Best Answer

I won't be living in this country.

Best Answer

Who knows, you can't tell the future.

Best Answer

i dont know

Best Answer

I just hope to be happier.

Best Answer

Maybe I will go to college,and I will study hard.I want to make money,and I will live in London.Oh!I want to grow up quikly!

Best Answer