Overpopulation.
BellaBeast BellaBeast 18-21, F 19 Answers Jan 9 in Community

With a loud bang!!!!

Best Answer

fire

Best Answer

Fukushima contaminating the earth, humans, food and water supplies.

Best Answer

It will end with suffering on levels unimaginable. And we will be to blame. Every generation of humanity that has not lived in accordance with nature has had it's hand in this inevitability.

Best Answer

I agree although the level of suffering of many people is already unimaginable.

Best Answer

Too true

Best Answer

One massive violent destructive war

Best Answer

idk

Best Answer

Baptism of fire.

Best Answer

It won't. We'll all just move to Mars

Best Answer

The planet...Solar fodder....people....Massive plague is as good as any.

Best Answer

I,m not sure but i bet Marvin the martian @warner brothers could tell you.

Best Answer

Could be anything. With a bang I guess. All I know is that we need to move!

Best Answer

In about four billion years earth will be enveloped by the expanding sun, and become part of its nuclear fuel. life will be extinguished from earth long before that.

Best Answer

It will end with atomic eplosions. The bible say's it will be destroyed with fire(first time it was destroyed with water).

Best Answer

you really don't want to know do you?

this cloud will start toward us ,,then millions of angels will come call the dead out of their graves who kept the faith in Christ and the commandments of God ,,then we who are alive ,will die in this body but in a blink of an eye we get a new one ,,,the brightness of His coming will kill all who are not sealed with the seal of God and no one will be here but satan 1000 yrs ,satan bound in chains of darkness while we go to look at the books why the ones who arn't with us arn't there then 1000 yrs later the next step,,,,,,want to hear the rest?

Best Answer

I don't think the old world will see 2100. I think the environmental problems will lead to nuclear war and then all bets are off. Great question.

Best Answer

Hunger Games lol

Best Answer

everything comes to an end

Best Answer

How do you think this world will end?

Best Answer

* i am crazy* with fire, once with water the second with fire.. we will burn in this hell.

Best Answer

Dragons.

Best Answer