I gotta admit that when things get really bad, I'll indulge in a small pity party. but I make sure it stays brief, otherwise it can become a way of life, and you find your self in a pit of despair, mostly of your own making. contentment is a daily , concious choice. sometimes the simple life really is better. you don't really need all the stuff the world says you need to be happy. in fact having a simple life is at the top of my " things to be thankful for " list.

Best Answer

It's rlly hard to..So, I usually don't. :(

Best Answer

Change youre POV?!?

Best Answer

gym sport any physical activity I found to be the best ways to clear your head. reading books also help

Best Answer

Gratitude , I'm in a world a physical pain , in hospital and what gets me through is that I know there's people in this world that would kill to get the medical treatment I'm getting .<br />
That in this world there are so so many people going through immense suffering , parents seeing their children dying or abused , young girls being trafficked for sex , peoples homes getting bombed , some poor sods entire family just wiped out by a drunk driver .<br />
As much as I'm suffering , when ever there's always some one way worse off .<br />
Gratitude helps .

Best Answer

so i should be happy about other people suffering?

Best Answer

it just makes me feel worse cuz there s nothing to be happy about in a world of shi.t

Best Answer

Of course not but realise that no matter how bad it gets there's someone out there that wants your existence .
I don't know your story , you don't know mine but I've personally had a life time of suffering in my life but I make sense out of it .
The world weighs heavily on my shoulders and bothers me deeply but I still despite it all have things that many in the world don't .
I'm just saying that getting caught up in self pity doesn't help , look around and feel grateful for what things you do have .
It could ALWAYS be worse .

Best Answer

old

Best Answer

I don't see what my family have to do with anything , it's not a competition .

Best Answer

Okay cool .
Hard to tell sometimes .

Best Answer

write a list of all your bad stuff and then throw it away or burn it<br />
write another list of all the good things you would like to happen for you this year and affirm these thoughts every day. get out and smell the roses not the dog s..t You are the only one who can change your attitude

Best Answer

just want a freind

Best Answer

well you wont find any friends with your woeful attitude.I've got terminal cancer and a better attitude than you dude , So get a grip , we dont have time to ,give losers pity

Best Answer

youre not thinking hard enough. there is always good stuff. do you have 2 legs and 2 arms and 2 eyes that can see and ears that can hear? why dont you think about that ? one of the first keys to happiness is being happy with what youve got. youre no worse and no better than anyone else.

Best Answer

i cant get no girlfriend or nothing... too ugly and no money... makes lonely life

Best Answer

i'm working hard as i can.. hardly no sleep... goto start a 12 hour day ion 6 hours.. not slept yet

Best Answer

i have no skills to get another job... what information will get me money? nothing

Best Answer

what information but?

Best Answer

it took me 10 years to get the one i got

Best Answer

With therapy and a clinic<br />
And happy pills<br />
Ah who am I kidding, even that won't work..... I know from experience

Best Answer

humm don't know can be hard, look on the bright side try to surround yourself with people and things that make u feel better

Best Answer

i dont know any people

Best Answer

Reverse psychology

Best Answer

seek the positive no matter how small. Be glad you wake up every day. Make positive things happen. Take charge, you can do it.

Best Answer

take charge of what? nothing poitive to see

Best Answer

take charge of your life, make changes, go after what you want and just do it. Remember there is always others way worse off than yourself.

Best Answer

but i bet you most of em have had sex before

Best Answer

that I can't tell ya

Best Answer