Questionator Questionator 26-30 127 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Have you seen the movie "The Road" or "Mad Max?" Those may be understatements of how bad it will be if we continue down the path we now trod.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

If you're going to be here in 100 years. lol

Best Answer

The way the world is going now there won't be one in 100 years

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

The entire planet will be one huge garbage dump.

Best Answer

Libraries will no longer exist, everything will be paperless. All energy will be solar energy.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

There is a good chance the population of the Earth will see a sudden decline within the next 50 to 60 years. Strangely enough, after another 100 to 150 years, this will be seen as a good thing. I won't be around to see this drop in the population. Take care of yourselves and your loved ones. Make peace with your God. Good luck.

Best Answer

are you thinking world war three?

Best Answer

Food and water shortages due to climate change. One minor hiccup, for any reason, and the world food supply is effected. This would result in WWIII, which would be fought over water. Drinking water is running out worldwide. A very serious problem that does not improve as the years go by, but instead gets steadily worse.

Best Answer

More bratty kids and more technology

Best Answer

I thought the world was suppose to end in December lol.

Best Answer

the mayans actually said it will be the 'end of the world as we know it' not 'end of the world'
apple will probably will bring out a new iphone or something

Best Answer

The same old zombies, vampires, werewolves and politicians will still be on the loose.

Best Answer

we will elect our second black president

Best Answer

computer chipped babies

Best Answer

i wont be here horayyyy

Best Answer

Actually I have a little faith that in some way that the world will back up, smell the sewage and travel back to its roots and back in time to appreciating the simpler things....like each other.

Best Answer

do u think ur going to live to see what will the world be in 100 years dont worry about it live today like tomorrow without worries

Best Answer

If our planet is sitll around in a hundred years, I'm pretty sure it will find itself in a place of pretty severe chaos, but then agian, I have doubts as to whether there will be a world in 100 years...

Best Answer

I see a world like the Jetsons or something to that effect! ;)))))

Best Answer

newly weds will spend their honeymoons on Venus...

Best Answer

The world is an awesome place and in 100 years people will be using the powers of their minds for almost everything they do including healing.

Best Answer

George Jetson for president? (But would he strap Astro to his flying car?)

Best Answer

I really do believe that people are still evolving, we'll most likely look like the typical aliens we see - large heads, large oval shaped eyes, long fingers, tiny mouths and next to no noses..<br />
something like that anyway. There would be a lot more technology then too and we could even possibly be forgetting the internet as new things come along.

Best Answer

I think saucerman will come the earth, and they will cooperate with us to do some scientific research. Maybe one day, they will occupy the earth.

Best Answer