mona87 mona87 46-50, F 14 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Doing Good

By changing ourselves, I think

Best Answer

Everyday when we interact with living things, we influence life that surrounds us.

Best Answer

with my words. With the right words we can change the world. Books have started many revolutions and gave many people new ideas and courage.

Best Answer

I can't change the world; I can only impact those around me by being the best person that I can.

Best Answer

It all begins as an idea. Many things have changed the way we live. Changing peoples attitudes towards each other makes a good starting point. Hatred for fellow human beings needs to be addressed and is not easy as many have tried and failed.

Best Answer

BE The Change that You/any one wish to see in the world.

Best Answer

Two things, Spirituality & Knowledge.

I think every problem in this world arise due to some sort of ignorance. If we give right knowledge to the people with a blend of spirituality, that will help them to accept & love the world(people), and make this earth a better place to live.

Spirituality is about the love with god, human and every part of his creation(nature/world). And right knowledge is about the right information that helps people to act in right manner, good for them, others and this world.

To implement that, we may need to inject spirituality & right knowledge in the education systems of this world. This may require decades to centuries to see some +ve results.

Best Answer

By changing my self for the better good

Best Answer

I can't change the world, but I can change people lives!

Best Answer

A noble thought.

Best Answer

I can start with projecting a positive additude.

Best Answer

Good.

Best Answer

Total war would change everything

Best Answer