I went and epilated my jaw area to get rid of peach fuzz. BIG mistake (I have to go to a party tonight). So, predictably enough I have an ugly rash on each side of my face. I've already taken an antihistamine (Reactine), put on LOTS of vitamin E cooling gel. So thankfully, the redness is gone somewhat! But there's a little cluster of little bumps that are itchy and angry that won't go away. Does ANYONE have ANY solutions that can help me? Please and thank you! Update: THANK you all SO much! Okay, so the ice has helped a LOT, the redness is almost ALL gone. I'm going to the go and try out the Preparation H if the bumps don't go away in like another half hourish. Peanut butter is an interesting idea, but I don't have any that's chilled. Anyways, I will keep you guys posted!
Susumu999 Susumu999 22-25, F 5 Answers Apr 7, 2012

Go to the Pharmacy and get some, Preparation H, it decreases swelling and inflamation in soft tissues.

Best Answer

Woah, never heard of that before, but at this point I'm desperate! Thanks =)

Best Answer

The Hollywood actors use it to reduce the puffness under their eyes.

Best Answer

Preparation H will get it to go away

Best Answer

you can also use forever living products' "propolis creme"

Best Answer

Peanut butter.... make sure its cooled though.....

Best Answer

Ice...

Best Answer

That is a good idea! Thank you!

Best Answer

you are welcome.... I had a bad reaction when I got some threading done....it was bad.... I looked like a monster but with ice it went down in about an hour....good luck!

Best Answer