Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 26 Answers Apr 20, 2011

It takes time. I think you have to be selective about what you will trust him with and when. There are degrees of trust. First it's about little things, and then it grows in increments. I think many women trust too much too soon. They think it's an all or nothing proposition. But it's good to watch a man for a while. Not to rely on him or have strong expectations at first. See if he keeps his word. Can be relied on to show up on time. If he is polite to you and other people. Etc.

Even if you go slowly though, there's always a risk. I think you have to trust your intuition and watch for those red flags that we all seem to ignore.

Best Answer

You don't. You learn from your experiences. Unfortunately it seems that you are having learning difficulties.

At the start of your relationships perhaps you are giving in to eagerly, in order to please. Just hold off, let him fight for what he wants. Let him show you how committed he is going to be to get what he wants, before you give in to him.

If you give in too easy, then you will be classed as the 'local bike'. There for anyone to ride.

Best Answer

If this is the same man, get rid of him he will not change. Stop wearing your heart on your sleeve.

Best Answer

dont trust on this person ..ad not possible to take gaurantee..bcz when he turn in future.....

Best Answer

Maybe if he would take a lie detector test for me? I seem to be being chased by liars who act like they will no longer breath unless they are with me only to turn into over grown little boys who lie every time their mouth opens. Are there any real men left out there?

Best Answer

Depends on who is hurting you. If the same man is hurting you repeatedly, get the hell away from him--immediately. Tigers don't change their stripes. Move on.

But if you're having problems trusting ALL men because of the hurt that only one man caused, that's unhealthy and unfair. Treat people as individuals.

Best Answer

There is no many nice man out there I been hurt so much in pass by be nice to them ,in return, the just hurt , now I just want be on my own and not west any mire energy in dogs , live my life , there is not good many out they are only after one thing when they have the treat you like dirt

Best Answer

Now the question is.......how many nice guys have you rejected? And how many ******** have you given a chance over the nice guy?

Best Answer

I think for us women our NEED for the relationship to work out makes us dishonest with ourselves and we ignore red flags . I have lived alone and not experienced lonliness, I have lived with a partner that over time I felt more lonely WITH than I did in my own, so listen to your body, experience your senses and trust your own evaluation...do not listen to the friends and family on this one..answers that do not come from within you and are useless

Best Answer

I think the real question is WHY you would choose to trust a man after he has hurt you many times?

There is a difference between an incident and a pattern of behavior. If it's once, it might just be an atypical incident. More than once and you can predict that it is probably a pattern. More than twice and there is no doubt about it, it is a pattern. And although it is possible to forgive someone for making a mistake and hurting you, there is really no point in expecting a pattern of established behavior to change, no matter how many tears he sheds as he tells you (for the tenth time) that he really, really loves you and will never hurt you again. In the case of a pattern, do not expect any real change. And do not listen to word, pay attention to his behavior. If it's been as bad as you describe, you must get out.

Best Answer

u don't ;-)

Best Answer

Once bitten, twice shy...

Best Answer

Probably the same as I trust women. YOU DON"T

Best Answer

You wait a little longer than a week before you trust him

Best Answer

Anyone with a consistent tract record cannot be trusted. It's time to move on...

Best Answer

yu shudnt cuz all men wnt is sex nd nt alot of girls wnt dat like me i dnt wnt sex i wnt a man dat is lovin carin nd helps me wen i feel scared nd lonely. boys shud nt think of themselves nd jst treat girls like dirt. treat otha ppl as yu wud wnt to b treated. like if yu gonna treat diz person bad den y yu wanna go wit dat person. try to find a person nd become friends wit dem gt to kno dem. dnt jst go jump rite in a relationship wit dat person. cuz if yu become dere friend nd yu realize day jst wnt sex from yu jst stay dere friend nd find sumbody else. its nt worth gttin hurt nd stay lonely for da rest of yur life. if sumbody hur yu i realized da only way yu gonna gt to heaven if yu forgive dat person nd move on no matta hw much dat person done hurt you. ive ben hurt since i started datin in da 5th grade im in da 11th grade. i started datin my best friend nd once has he cheated on me. its been 6 months nd i really care abt hym nd he will neva hurt me. dats all i hve to say is neva give up on luv dat quick jst please dnt. :)

Best Answer

i dont

Best Answer

Mostly it's about improving your own self worth/esteem/confidence again by doing some training and practice. google it. alternately google: happiness is a choice and learn how to be happy again. find god, open your heart, go to church, yoga, spirituality, self help books, hypno-therapy..........look around......... good luck

Best Answer