Fistmybum Fistmybum 31-35, M 5 Answers Mar 23, 2012

give her the code and your credit card ...

Best Answer

Lol if only it was that easy we had a massive row recently and i told her to sort herself out or i'm gone so we'll just have to wait and see

Best Answer

Hmm, did you sort things out? What concerns me is how you went from one thing to.. nothing or nothing much..

Best Answer

Perform amazing oral sex on her so that she **** multiple times ..... find a way to restrain her and then take full advantage of her ... I know a woman who fundamentally changed her view on sex when a man did that to her ... she now craves sex

Best Answer

You dont, I've been married to a prude woman for 25 years and nothing has changed, once a prude always a prude.

Best Answer

I'm sorry I completely disagree. I used to be a prude and a *****. Now I am just a *****...lol. I am absolutely in love with sex and everything that we can possibly do with it. We have done so many fantasies is such a short time and have had the most amazing sex of my life thanks to my lover.
How do you turn a prude into a sexphene, you have her get a **** hood piercing. It will send her sex drive into super hyper drive and she will crave it like no tomorrow. Then you start discussing fantasies and wants and start playing them out. Take her to a classy adult store and let her pick something out, that would also break the ice. Have some fun with it, check out the lingerie, the toys, and the movies. It will eventually change her. It did me. I can't get enough sex now. Ask my lover, he says I have the sex drive of a man in a woman's body and we do everything and anything we want. It is so amazing!!!

Best Answer

Thats kinda what im worrying about like i'm wit her six year now and were due to get married next year and i'm having doubts cos i cant live without a healty fun sex life so we need to resolve this cos i cant live without sex

Best Answer