Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 17 Answers Dec 8, 2010

I wouldn't. It's dangerous outside.

Best Answer

Put the food outside.

Best Answer

Some cats won't go. I have one that refuses. The other two come and go as they please.

Best Answer

I can answer your question seriously. I brought three cats from an apartment in central London to rural Ireland. I assume that you have moved your cats, or are you just wanting the cats to go outside instead of being house cats (i.e. that you haven't moved home)? In the first instance you need to keep the cats inside for at least a week so they can get adjusted to their new home. You can then start leaving a window open for them to go out and come in, but it needs to be done gradually. If you've not moved house and just want your cats to start going outside, leave a window open for the cat(s) and they will get the idea. Or install a cat flap in the door if it's your own property. Cats can adapt well to an outside life provided you haven't declawed them (which is inhumane). If they've been declawed you shouldn't make them live outside as they can't defend themselves - you'll have to let them stay as housecats. Good luck. PM me if you want to ask anything specific.

Best Answer

sounds messy

and who wants a cat that is inside-out?

Best Answer

Drop kick em

Best Answer

Step 1 – put on thick gloves (like your father said - always wear protection)

Step 2 – open door to outside (yes, you have to turn the knob).

Step 3 - locate said cat (look on your favorite chair – just above the large hairball on the carpet).

Step 4 – pick up said cat (this is where the gloves come in handy as most cats will “resist”).

Step 5 – toss said cat through open door (if it clings to the gloves toss them as well).

Step 6 – quickly close door (otherwise go back to step 3).

Step 7 – throw something at howling cat (and friends) who have taken up residence below your bedroom window.

Step 7 – get a dog!

Best Answer

LOL....put it outside, leave some sorta shelter for it, and lock the doors. Cover that cat flap thing if you have one. Easy :-).

Best Answer

So you want to turn your cat INSIDE OUT?

Simple. Open door...throw cat out...close door. :)

Best Answer

Throw the cat outside.

Right? =)

Best Answer

move litter box outside and see if they'll use it out there first..

Best Answer

With a Tazer or let my 3 Jack Russell's have some fun

Best Answer

this is kind of a silly question. i mean we may believe cats are indoor or outdoor because we control the going in and out but arent cats just cats?

Best Answer