There's the door , Get a J.O.B. , Your on you own Kid .

Best Answer

take her to a homeless shelter. it's some sad stuff if it doesn't work then she's unrecoverable.

Best Answer

Enroll her in the marines

Best Answer

aw i had so many options until the "without violence" part. just cut her off from everything. make her pay her way through everything

Best Answer

Arctic if I call u an ADULT again will u ground me for life O.o

Best Answer

"I will hit you. I'll hit a child. I've done that before, but i'll punch you in the face"

Best Answer

Have her be totally responsible for herself.

Best Answer

I am hoping that is what happens to her after her actions tonight

Best Answer

Without violence? hm.

Best Answer

take her to the homeless shelter and leave her there, tell her she's not allowed to come home. she'll miss chores.

Best Answer

and love the kitty too. My sphynx is my darlin baby :)

Best Answer

That sounds difficult especially since she is already grounded into that behavior. Ummm, try to expose her to another side of life but do it subtly so it doesn't seem like a punishment or that you're trying to get her to learn something.Lightchild has it right. Get her to be responsible for herself, enroll in a camp or let her socialise with people of different backgrounds who struggled a lot in life.

Best Answer

she has seen me struggle she knows I don't have much but it still seems like she could care less. She is making her mom miserable

Best Answer

tell her she has 1 month to move out.

Best Answer

lol<br />
STOP. that's it. she'll get it.

Best Answer