Questionator Questionator 26-30 161 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I lay facedown on the floor and let my wife insert the key into that hole in my back and unwind me. It's not always after a hectic day but sometimes she forces it when I'm getting on her nerves. [:{)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

That's funny!

Best Answer

Those keys only work for storing the energy. She must be doing something else, but it is OK as long as you feel better...

Best Answer

lol thought this was going somewhere else...

Best Answer

By catching a buzz and getting laid.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Two beers and a shot of whiskey.

Best Answer

by unwinding the chainsaw xD

Best Answer

Sex, the rough kind that makes your body weak and shake all over.

Best Answer

red wine and dancing!

Best Answer

Listen to music play with my dogs who make me smile no matter what kind of day I'm having....walk in the woods .....

Best Answer

I lay back and listen to Beethoven!

Best Answer

having a relaxing massage..:)

Best Answer

My kitties, a good book and some cocoa.

Best Answer

Dancing, listening to music, singing, drawing, and least helpful of all- internet!!! :D

Best Answer

Act like I'm high while on EP.

Best Answer

I just watch tv are write a song

Best Answer

Depending on the weather; if it is pleasant outside, I will go for a nice long stroll. If it is cold or raining out, a nice hot bath, put on my PJs, light a fire in the fireplace and curl up with a book until I fall asleep.

Best Answer

I jump on the motorcycle and find a nice back road to ride on :-)

Best Answer

After a hectic day, I go home and rejoin my life of chaos. Which means laundry, cooking, homework, picking up dog poo, making school lunches, showering, praising the lord then waking three hours later to rinse and repeat. Hectic? Please define. My life exceeds hectic expectations. Deep breath, woo sah. Repeat.

Best Answer

Officially (as quickly as the garage door closes) my day ends when I take off my 34 G bra, slide into something easy and curl up in my four poster with my latest Recoil magazine.

Best Answer

Prayer, meditation and soft music.

Best Answer

weed and a beer

Best Answer

Anything but more work. Oh wait! Jk! I have my sis to take care of, and a lunatic of a fiancée. *rolls eyes* I don't really get a break, other than sleeping, which I don't do much of.

Best Answer