Question of the Day

A glass of wine, a good book (or EP) and a hot bath.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Spin counterclockwise...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

1. Crank up some Johnny Lang and or Springsteen....or Bonnie Raitt<br />
2. pour a nice glass (i.e., large) of Merlot<br />
3. Make either jewelry or walking sticks or greeting cards

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Go to my room, get into comfy clothing. Get a cup of tea, and get a book and read a nice comferting book with some nice music in my ears. Sounds odd for a 15 year old girl but still, IT"S AWESOME!

Best Answer

workout until you drop then throw yourself in the jacuzzi or hot bath.<br />
making sure you are at absolute dead exhausted and you will unwind like a toy

Best Answer

Take a shower, get in my pjs and read a book in my superly comfy bed! OHHH and i has some tea :3 which actually sounds reaaalllyy good right now....

Best Answer

I talk to my girlfriend, the only one who can unwind me !! Works for me !!!

Best Answer

Listen to music .

Best Answer

Have a hot bath with lavender bubbles, drink hot chocolate while in the bath, get cosy in fresh clean pj's and cuddle up with my cat and kitten for cuddles.

Best Answer

Listen to good music and treat myself with a pizza.

Best Answer

Run a hot bath and soak in it with slow music playing, turn all phones off, turn lights off and have candles going instead, then jump in bed with your favourite mag or book

Best Answer

Petting.<br />
A hand-made-job, some licking, relax and be relaxed.<br />
Just perfect.

Best Answer

LOL - I take my medication for anxiety - Klonopin - LOL and Okay, play with my dog, Jezebel! And my other ways are watching Scooby Doo or a really good comedy..but not with any one else, just me, alone, the way I like it!

Best Answer

Workout, shower, cook, drink a Blue moon and watch a movie or read a good book.

Best Answer

well my girlfriend and i normally unwind in the same way.<br />
we normally take a shower together (not what you're thinking...usually) when we get out of the shower she just puts on one of my button up shirts with a pair of panties. i make us some tea. she normally plays some music(vivaldi mostly, she loves four seasons) then we get into bed and cuddle(and yes men can just cuddle without trying to do..."stuff") and that's normally how we unwind. <br />
i left out a couple things but you don't need to know any of those things =P

Best Answer

At the end of a hectic day, I love to see my dogs wagging their tails and giving me their welcome home smiles....they don't care how bad my day's been just so they get to greet me at the door....I get a glass of tea....sit outside in the garden, with the squirrels, the birds and the wind chimes...and wait for the crisp fall air to come down from the north...I watch the dogs and my 2 cats sniff out the smells from the night creatures who traveled through our yard....and hear the small waterfall that is so soothing....what a great way to end the day.

Best Answer

Listen to some smooth jazz & listening to my chimes in the breeze.

Best Answer

Take a hot shower, then put on some baggy sweats, or a t-shirt with nothing else (literally), and have a good book, and depending on what im wearing or the temperature, a nice cup of my favorite ice cream, starbucks, or hot chocolate.

Best Answer

I listen to some music, drink some soda, eat some chocolate, and enjoy being to tired to care about how fat I might get.

Best Answer

get rid of sexual frustration by *******

Best Answer