I like to question people so please do not get offended if I ask questions of all sides in this dynamic topic. Murder has to deal with legality. Please don't use an emotional appeal in your argument. Saying it is murder is incorrect unless it is illegal in your area and the fetus is recognized as a person.
rainnsnow rainnsnow 22-25, F 12 Answers Jul 30, 2012

Hey Rainnsnow if i come up with a good enough reason can i kill you?

Best Answer

Have you ever met someone who had been raped?

Best Answer

There have been other women who were in your cousin's position who do not regret having an abortion. It is unfortunate that your cousin was put in a position where she had to make a choice and she regrets the choice she made, but is it appropriate to take away someone's choice?

Best Answer

It depends. If I was trying to attack you then you could kill me in self defense. However, as I am not, you would be a murder as killing me would be illegal.

Best Answer

Also, you need to work on your critical thinking skills. If you jump to " if i come up with a good enough reason can i kill you?," then you are clearly lacking any real ground to your beliefs or cannot comprehend situations that other people may be in. It's sad, leftisneverup.

Best Answer

Did the aborted baby try and attack there mother? or were they innocent and never given a chance at life? I mean it is nto hard to understand. If you agree with abortion for certain reasons, and leave it up for the mother to decide, i should be able to decide if i weather or not to take your life, but no u call that murder...... I mean come on wake up.

Best Answer

No see i can comprehend situations and even negative ones do not call for the killing of an innocent child. I am so sad for you if you think that is so. But more sad for the millions of baybs that die cause of your beliefs. It is the one problem i have with being a democrat. I hate how my party stick up for the killing of innocent children. Yous said abortion is okay if you have a good reason for it. How are my thinking skills off. What you are saying is killing is okay for a good reason. Killing a criminal for crimes he has committed might be killing for a good reason killing a baby for something that they had nothing to do with is not a good reason, no matte what.

Best Answer

You cannot be this heartless. And dont think for a second i don't consider the rape victim. Like i said my cousin went threw this. I saw how hard it was for her. And she listend to murders like you and had her innocent baby killed. It is a selfish thing to do.

Best Answer

The aborted fetus is not the same as a baby. It is not recognized as a human being. In the medical field, just because something has a heart beat does not make it a human. You should learn about the different structures of the human mind. You do not have to have any conscious thought to have a heart beat and to breath.

Best Answer

It is actually a bunch of cells that do not have higher thought. Sitting there and trying to appeal to emotional arguments like "can I kill you" is childish and disturbing.
Killing is okay for many reasons. I support killing someone who will attack me. I don't support the death penalty.
Once again, it's not a baby. If you eat meat, you are killing an animal that is more human than the fetus when most abortions are carried out.
Society also treats natural abortions differently too. Till recently, most women did not bury a fetus before 20 weeks or give it a name. It is encouraged now for the grieving process to a certain extent (it's not healthy to get obsessed on what a fetus may have been).

Best Answer

My god your a sick person i hope your kidding. I am actually getting repulsed talking to you. I really am sad for all the babies that will die cause of your twisted thinking. First off "it is not recognized as a human being" Some medical people say yes some say no. So it is not like a sure thing. Secondly think for your self for once, and stop buying into the bullshit people spew at you. You believe killing human life is okay and your a sick person because of it.

Best Answer

And you once again are resorting to improper name calling. A murderer is someone who commits an illegal act of killing a person.
Do you understand the structures of the brain? How they react? Education is key to understanding the world. I've also seen the difference between a person who is brain dead and a person who isn't.

Best Answer

? NOw your comapring human life to animals. Wow i can see you will never fully understand. It really is a sad day when people in my country honestly think like this. O but you dont support the death penalty on a murdering person, but you support abortion.... I have lost all hope in the common sense of man.

Best Answer

Right so because someone says killing is legal that means its okay? Why dont u support the death penalty than? It is legal in most states? And ya by your logic might as well kill all the brain dead people in the country they are no longer human. Please dont ever let a penis any were near you... We dont need anymore irresponsible little girls killing more babies.

Best Answer

I believe (as a male) that abortion should be legal. If you see abortion as a sin or an immoral act then you don't have to go through the procedure, no one is forcing you just don't ban it for those who don't see it that way or require one for any reason.

Best Answer

If this is the case why if i choose to kill you should others care? I mean they just don't have to pay attention, i don't see why it should still be a crime right.? No that is stupid nonsense.!!! A life is a life and just like you expect the law to protect yours should not a unborn baby have those same rights?

Best Answer

Again you are taking it to an extreme that sounds absurd the legal definition of life is being able to breath...cells do not do that, if you believe that these cells are actually a life form than that is your opinion different from the law. Killing me and killing cells are two different things cells are alive in the sense that they are cells but I am a fully grown self governing mulicellular being.

Best Answer

Leftisneverup, an animal has more awareness and comprehension of pain. Yet, killing animals is still legal. So should we ban killing animals for food?

Best Answer

I think killing animals is way closer to murder then killing some cells.

Best Answer

your post is stupid nonsense

Best Answer

Legality, there's no question at this point. It was declared legal by the Supreme Court. Morally, people have different takes, but I think that enough laws are in place to prevent it from being a "baby." That is, I don't view an embryo as a human. It's just a bunch of cells at that point, and terminating it before they replicate any further is morally acceptable to me.

That said, I don't think it is an excuse to have unsafe sex.

Best Answer

It's not legal to the same standard in all states though. There's different standards like some limit to 20 weeks, 24 weeks, etc. Some require women to get counseling before hand. Some require doctors to have admitting privileges to a local hospital which almost shut down the clinic when they had difficulty getting them. What do you think about it in that regard?

Best Answer

Good point. I disagree with laws set up as impediments to a legal procedure. They just confuse people and upset. Such as the trans-vaginal probe. And in one state, I think they passed that the doctor can lie to a patient to prevent an abortion. Which is utterly ridiculous. A state that passes laws designed deceive and humiliate women who seek the procedure sets is abhorrently manipulating its people in a way that should be illegal. As for the week-standards, I think there should be a national standard as opposed to a state-by-state standard. Gets rid of a lot of confusion.

Best Answer

Allowing doctors to lie to patients? That's scary. What happened to the doctors' code of ethics?
I think there was also a state that tried to make it illegal to get an abortion in a different state. I do not think that made it through any of the state's respective houses though.

Best Answer

Its murder.It doesnt matter if the baby feels it or has a chance to open his eyes or not,its murder.Somebody killed your baby and you let it happen.

Best Answer

Who is the "you" you are referring to? Also, murder is a the illegal killing of a person.
If the fetus is less aware of itself than an animal and unable to comprehend pain, should it be illegal animals?

Best Answer

Your letting the government tell you what is and is not life...you need to start thinking for yourself. Hitler told the Germans that jews were less than people and know what they went along with it and slaughtered Innocent people... your sick.

Best Answer

You have no right to compare this to the Holocaust, Leftisneverup. A live human being is in no way analogous to a small cluster of cells.

Best Answer

at that point its not a baby.

Best Answer

I disagree with it completely.

If you don't want to get pregnant, use a condom. Is it really that hard to understand?

Murder is murder, whether you were too stupid to use contraception or not.

Scientifically speaking, that baby is alive as soon as it's conceived, so it's a fact that you're killing a person. I don't think it's right to kill someone else because of a mistake.

Best Answer

Frankness :)

Best Answer

Yeah seriously. If you don't want to get pregnant, just don't get raped. If you get raped and become pregnant from it, then it is clearly your fault, right? Is it really that hard to understand?
RIGHT?!?!? WHO'S WITH ME?!
Wait no, that's ******* stupid.

Best Answer

Do you know how rare it is to get pregnant by rape?
Is it still right to murder a child because of something that happened to you? Is it that child's fault? No. Why murder a child because of an unfortunate event?

Best Answer

Please look up what murder is.

Best Answer

Omg... i never understand the pro abortion people.... If you got raped it is a horrific tragedy. If your get pregnant from it it is even worse, but the fact is if you have an abortion you are killing an innocent child.

Best Answer

I got pregnant by rape.. I was 14.. but I kept my baby.

Best Answer

Protection is definitely a good response to avoiding such situations however what if if it's a condom rupture...

Best Answer

Do you think that other people should have the choice though, especially if they were raped or in an abusive relationship?

Best Answer

EP is preventing me from seeing any replies past the first two. Sorry. :/

Best Answer

its easy to understand. right up til you get raped or molested. or pressured/coerced into unprotected sex.
also condoms arent 100%. if abortion is murder, then eating a hamburger makes me an accomplice.

Best Answer

I believe the job creators hate abortion because it depletes them of unskilled human resources they can later on in life underpay and overwork. All the moral mumbo jumbo is just a cover for this.

Best Answer

so true.

Best Answer

Ur killing Gods gift

Best Answer

What if the person has different interpretation of a god or gods?

Best Answer

or what if you dont believe in god at all?

Best Answer

It never feels right to me as a man to tell a woman what to do with her body. I can't bring myself to agree with it, but I wouldn't judge someone who had one.

Best Answer

Even if the father had wanted the child and agreed to take over all financial and parental duties of the child?

Best Answer

It's an individual choice and belief....there is nothing wrong or right with this. Let's not get emotional untill you decide to bring a life to the planet.

Best Answer

How is it ever okay to kill a child?

Best Answer

very you just punt them

Best Answer

It's not a child yet

Best Answer

It is not wrong to kill? Okay i decide to kill you!!! O wait that is a crime. Any sane person knows this.

Best Answer

well we are talking about an embryo here...( I am assuming that embryo is between 0 - 3 months )and not a fully developed human being.....I think it's an individual prefrence to keep it or go otherwise.

Best Answer

Technically it is not a baby yet, it has the potential to be a baby.

Best Answer

It's the persons fault they had sex.

That child was one in a million, and lucky enough to have to chance to be born...

No one in the ******* right mind should MURDER there child before birth because they don't want to care for it.

Inhumane, and wrong.

Best Answer

Do you know why some people have abortions?

Best Answer

Parents make them, religious reasons, financially unstable.
Either way, it's still very wrong.

Best Answer

Totally agree.

Best Answer

how about rape molestation?

Best Answer

Good argument, but I still believe because the father did wrong, the child shouldn't be killed.

Best Answer

Popcorn! Get your fresh popcorn here!

Best Answer

oh man, loaded question. I think abortion should be legal up to 7 weeks pregnant. After that you should have to choose adoption if you aren't prepared to care for a child.

Best Answer

Some people find out about then they are pregnant. They may think they just missed a period and they'll get it next month.

Best Answer

yeah i know. I also think pregnancy tests should be free, so that if there's a doubt in anyone's mind, they don't put off finding out. that will probably never happen though.

Best Answer

They have cheap ones, but sometimes they can be iffy from what people say. Also, do you think it would be fair to ask someone to make a decision that quickly? If they get pregnant during or after their period and they find out on week 4 or 5, that's only 2 to 3 weeks to decide.

Best Answer

well, considering they decided to take the risk in the first place, they should have already been prepared for the possibility that they could get pregnant, and already decided what they would do in the event that it happened.

Best Answer