queserasera13 queserasera13 51-55 17 Answers Jan 16, 2011

Sometimes you just have to let the tears fall and turn around and walk away

Best Answer

I have to walk away to, not because I want to his choice. I just cant stand it at times my heart hurts and I have cried so much I dont know how there are any tears left.

Best Answer

i dont know, im trying right now and i cant. :-(

Best Answer

It's hard but I know it's possible !!! Heart hurts, tears will fall, mind will wonder but when you have had enough ,and the person has no humility or care for you ,then you have no choice ...

Best Answer

This is my life right now - I have to leave someone who I love more than I have ever loved anyone - because he abuses me emotionally then he discarded me when I stood my ground after 12 years of marriage. You take it one day at a time - sometimes on hour at a time because if you have to leave them then you have to learn how to love your own life more than you loved them. You will also need help - a good therapist and friends who love you.

Best Answer

If they truly ever loved u the same way u love them! They will come back.

Best Answer

Undoubtedly, its the hardest thing in the world to do. But when you instinctly know in your heart and soul that its for the best, all you can do is walk away and deal with the pain in your own way. Sad but true.

Best Answer

Loving someone doesn't mean there right for u.sometimes u realize the realtionship is poison in your life mine is my sons dad...I love him but I hate him.some times u do **** in life becuz u have no choice

Best Answer

If you figure it out, please let me know.

Best Answer

its tough but if its for the best you have to. Thats what love is about. Doing whats best for the person you love.

Best Answer

when you figure it out let me know...

Best Answer

I'm about to do this tonight. You have to just remind yourself that if it's meant to be, it'll be. But in the meantime if you know deep down that the fire is no longer burning as bright as it once was, it's time to pour the water on it. It will be hard, but that's just the way life is. Eventually you'll look back and realise, everything happens for a reason.

Best Answer

I'm not sure there is a prescribed way to do something so impossibly painful. Everyone's situation is different but for me it started with honesty, and I think that is as good a place as any. That you are even considering putting both of you through this vindicates your actions so you must do your best not to allow the guilt to consume you but I'm afraid it will be tough. Whatever your reasons make sure you both understand, and if the other person doesn't understand go back to the beginning and ask yourself are you being honest with why you're leaving. My life changed in ways beyond my control and I originally cited that as my reason, that as a result our relationship would be destroyed by misery and it was fairer on us both. She couldn't understand and explained the lengths she would go to to make it work, at that moment I realised I was not prepared to sacrifice that much and to do so I would end up resenting her and we would end acrimoniously because of it. This demonstrated to me the real reason that I should walk away, because although I loved her more than I ever have, or ever think I could love a person I didn't love her enough. I told her this and we have finally been able to start getting on with our lives, it is tough let me tell you, but you must embrace the reasons for you breaking up or you are doomed to misery, you have to make doing such a painful experience worthwhile otherwise you are inflicting needless cruelty on both of you. Stay strong, work hard, and good luck.

Best Answer