regulare05 regulare05 13-15, F 10 Answers Jan 6 in Dating & Relationships

My wife and I have been married for seven years, but there was never a "real" proposal or a church wedding. We just got married at city hall. We do plan on having a church wedding for our 10th anniversary with her family in her country. This is something we planned on together. What she doesn't know is that I plan on having a party at her family's home, getting a ring, kneeling before her (and her family) and asking her properly to marry me (again).

Best Answer

Wow ship, um...I have had this in my brain for 3 years.<br />
Part of me is waiting for the right moment, part of me wants to make the right moment come.<br />
I honestly dont know!

Best Answer

do what u want!

Best Answer

I always imagine being proposed to on the beach I felt I grew up on. Then getting married in the same spot.

Best Answer

I'm kind of considering just doing a logical-conversation-type proposal & saying to my boyfriend, "its been 8 years..." :)

Best Answer

On a cliff, if she says no she has to go

Best Answer

:0

Best Answer

I wouldn't, marriage isn't necessary. I don't have to get married to prove my love to someone, and a lot of people need to realize this.

Best Answer

trow a ring to a face , followed by a paper ball

Best Answer

I dont think I will ever propose to any one

Best Answer