awesomenesstania awesomenesstania 13-15, F 4 Answers Nov 27, 2011

I want to make a difference in the world by bringing people together. Although the world is becoming more globalized each day, there is still a huge barrior separating people from one another. Our hearts are one of the main things that keep us disconnected from one another. I'd like to open up more opportunities for discussion between cultural and religions groups.

It is a shame that in today's world there is still so much poverty and disease. I think that if people really came together, we would see a big difference. It's not so much about agreeing with one another as it is with acceptance and appreciation of diversity. I hope to do all of this through humanitarian work and educational media.

Best Answer

very good answer!

Best Answer

I want to be the kind of person that helps others without a personal agenda

Best Answer

I would like to be able to show people to forget their petty squabbles using laughter:D which would turn to world peace :D:D:D

Best Answer

haha that is a good idea :)

Best Answer

one smile at a time:D It's working so far :)

Best Answer

haha well you sure made me smile :)

Best Answer

me too :)

Best Answer

I think education and health care would be a good place to start.

Best Answer

and how would you contribute to spreading these things?

Best Answer

I can't contribute in terms of healthcare, I'm not in the medical profession. But I can trying to teach people new skills and ways of thinking that don't consider the worship of greed and wealth as things of value, to think of the planet as a home rather than a resource to be exploited, the value of helping a person rather than manipulating them and using them when they're down... I sound like a Buddhist. I just think that peoples values need to change if the species is to survive this age of high technology and destructive power.

Best Answer