i sleep with three pillows 2 for my arms and the other for my head it helps me get sleepy faster

Best Answer

two under my head one beween my knees, one in front of me for my doggy and one at my bad back. It's a pain cause I just can't roll over- I gotta adjust all the pillows first and each time for about 6 times a night - I toss N turn due to back, hip and leg pains.

Best Answer

over my face in the suffocating position.

Best Answer

One pillow nice and fluffed, but if it gets flat, then I need two of those stuffed into the pillow case.

Best Answer

I like two to sleep on, (horizontal) and two long side (vertical). And two on the opposite end if I have enough.

Best Answer

One pillow over my eyes

Best Answer

I dont need pillows. A rolled up pair of jeans works. Im fortunate though

Best Answer

WHAT

Best Answer

I mean..they dont have to be any way. Ive slept with jeans for a pillow. Now im surrounded with pillows..soft squishy wimpy pillows and sometimes i miss rollin up my jeans and layin down my head on em.

Best Answer

I have like 12 on my bed, but just use one when I finally go down.

Best Answer

I have a memory foam pillow and can't remember how I slept before it. It's a bit slanted so I can slide my arm under it

Best Answer

must be my two pillows. not her two thats shes mangled by pillow folding. I hate those ones. However at wash time I do find they go in the machine more easily. LMAO

Best Answer

Well depends, most likely the longer pillow hugging to me, my arms around it and it goes down below between legs..

Best Answer