Dlgadlga Dlgadlga 51-55, M 12 Answers Jun 26 in Dating & Relationships

not here

Best Answer

Avoid here at all costs lol.

Best Answer

Start with the bar scene, pick up a few drunk chicks to get your confidence up!

Best Answer

If you are looking for emotionally healthy-type people..........then perhaps volunteer or take up a class for something you'd enjoy learning. You would meet like-minded individuals that way.

Best Answer

Internet dating services...I met my wife on a dating service.

Best Answer

Join groups where you'll meet others with common interests; night classes too

Best Answer

Grocery store. I am serious. local church

Best Answer

have faith in yourself do a little at a time, go to singles night etc

Best Answer

I really REALLY wouldn't look on here, yes there are some genuine people, but they are the needle in the haystack of complete lunatics and people willing to sell their souls just to see a pic of your junk or take you for a fool and ask for your bank account details lol. Seriously, don't do it. Internet dating sites? OKcupid is free, and pretty good, that's where I met my boyfriend eighteen months ago. I don't know if that's regional or whatever, but there are plenty of other ones. But of course, it's also a minefield of losers and loonies, you have to be really careful and take your time. Meet a few girls, don't have any pre-concieved idea's of what's going to happen, and see how you feel.

Best Answer

you can try single parent groups or church groups for singles

Best Answer