long story short: we had a client who was really mean. and rich. but cheap. signed us up for the minimal amount of work..then wanted to add tons more work but wanted it all done for free. We bent over backwards for this guy and even gave him a considerable amount of money back due to him being dissatisfied with some the materials HE PICKED! He then fired his architects. then we finished the job. we thought it was over with. then we see some really hateful and negative yelp posting.
seekjoy seekjoy 31-35, M 6 Answers Mar 14, 2012

You could always use a consultant like the one at badreviewhelp.com

Best Answer

on cruise critic, i've seen the owner come in behind and post follow up comments.

Best Answer

What the heck is yelp?

Best Answer

Hmmmm....What an asswipe! Can't ya add a comment to his post there? I would bash his ***.

Best Answer

There are always people that you just cant please,.. you knowmthe circumstances. I wouldnt worry too much as your satisfied cutomers would outway this guy. And if you are worried he will spread it around, others will already know what an A hole he is and probably ignore it. Plus you dont want any more customers like him to walk through your door. My ex boyfriend worked in advertising, they used to say any publicity was good publicity,.. so at least it may make people wonder what your business is all about! LOL

Best Answer

add a filter or review each posting before it's published... you never see a negative comment on most shopping channel websites for just that reason....

Best Answer

i dont understand...u can filter someone elses comments on yelp...before theyre posted?

Best Answer

I was gonna say....can't ya filter or delete the comment. I would think ya could. Ya outta look into that.

Best Answer

Well, I'm not sure about yelp but on most websites that allow people to add comments or have any kind of comments area teh admin can filter comments to exclude those with key words such as bad, hate or phrases like "don't buy" etc.. Others are set up so that comments must be approved before they appear on the site where anyone can see them. Talk to a yelp admin or put up your own website and take control. Can't really help you more than that sorry. Hope it works out for you.

Best Answer