should he date anothe felon or what
lol88 lol88 22-25, M 12 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

last I checked, a lot of women like dangerous men... pick them up like any other person would...

Best Answer

1. Request a re appeal. 2. Hire a female lawyer.

Best Answer

Just go to a bar, act knowing Ur not looking for trouble, and try your luckit. Like everyone else.

Best Answer

LIES

Best Answer

I'd say inform on the dates, and explain honestly. Hopefully you are improved on whatever you had to (if you had to fix a personal issue) and just let her know your good now. There should be open-minded, compassionate women out there. None of us are free of mistakes guy....best of luck!

Best Answer

I know two ladies that are married and have kids with convicted felons --they have since served their time and gotten out.

Best Answer

Assuming he's in prison alot of felons go through the mail or some prison have the internet.

These things make me even more comfortable.

Best Answer

Considering there's women out there who want to have the Scott Peterson's babies, I shiver in horror at the thought of what you must have done to your victims to scare even THAT kind of woman away...

Best Answer

Hookers.

Best Answer