Namaste2u2day Namaste2u2day 51-55, F 8 Answers Jan 2, 2011

I will be honest, that is a very good question that I have yet to be able to answer. Lots of places for men that want to meet TransGen girls, but I have yet to find one for women that do too.

Make no mistake about it though, there are A LOT of us that are not into men and would love to meet a woman that could view us as relationship material and not just a sexual curiosity.

I know that firsthand because I'm one of them...

Best Answer

You are so gorgeous I can't tell if you are transgenderes or a single women of both

Best Answer

well most of us are not aware of females who would actually want to meet and be with us and most women thank all transgender men are gay so that makes it that much harder for transs men to find a woman that will except them

Best Answer

There is an wonderful, highly classy website for those who are seeking a platonic friendship with beautiful trans females. Check out Spanish Pink Transbeautiful on google.

Best Answer

Hi everyone. I am actually wondering where a transwoman could go to meet women who would like to meet them? There's tons of sites out there for men who like ts women, but it seems there is nothing out there for a ts woman who wants to be with a woman?? I think we need a dating site that has that lol...

Best Answer

look online, or go to a specialized bar.

really, look online. i had a close friend who did that. it's harder if you're not near a big city, but searching online for groups is a good place to start.

Best Answer

been trying to figure that one out too

Best Answer

Yellow Pages.

Best Answer

You mean..."just let my fingers do the walking" ? That sounds just like typing it up on Google !!!

Best Answer

Where are you from? I'm south of Pittsburgh, PA

Best Answer