My wife knew I was exhibitionist while we were dating. Actually, I told her on our second date. She told she had to think about. The following week we went out to dinner. She told she thought about me being an exhibitionist

and decided she could live with that. She actually started helping me being naked in front of other ladies. I have a five story about what happened the day after Christmas. That Christmas, she bought me a black silk see thru robe for Christmas. I wore it the day after Christmas. Her two sisters and her mom saw me in the robe. Read my stories about what happen and how my wife evolved helping me with my exhibitionist activities. Read my secret party stories.

Best Answer

Monique, there are a lot strange things that happens under the umbrella of "Sex". I realizes that when I came to live I. The USA as a teen. There are virtually unlimited combination of sexual kinks. If your boyfriend enjoy this, then it suffice that it brings him pleasure. If you don't like if, then then you have two choices, leave him, or learn to love it too. Because dear, ibecause if he really gets off on this sexually and you try to change him, he will get his jollies from someone else.

Best Answer

Take advantage while you still have the looks and the sex drive

Best Answer

Is he an artist? does he exhibit in a studio? I don't see the problem, he and you should be proud of his art.

Best Answer

It can be very fun! Its a very sexy situation

Best Answer