That would be kind of difficult. I would say to use the internet to find places in your area. If you truly do not feel comfortable doing so, then your best bet is to find them by meeting a few people, get to know them..

Best Answer

I dont live in the country but do live in an intolerant country and when i first arrived I was beaten coming out of an established gay bar, so I resorted to the internet and you will find places that are discreet that can be used for finding like minded people. As one person said above even places like libraries and coffee shops will be recognised places for people to meet discreetly. Good luck I hope you find who you are looking for

Best Answer

U would have to find a gay bar otherwise advertise on Craigslist for ur town and then u will find out where they are. I use Craigslist and I signed up with a fake made up name that way u will have control on who replies to u.

Best Answer