See a mental health specialist before you add to your problems by further self medicating with alcohol.

Best Answer

It's hard for me to trust a therapist. I don't know who they've talked to, and I wonder what their motives are... I want to talk, but it's hard for me. I don't know if they'll believe me, and I don't know who I can trust.

Best Answer

That is the paranoia talking; recognize this and proceed anyway. Any licensed therapist is forbidden to share ANYTHING you say with the exception of an intent to harm yourself or another.

Best Answer

Medication and therapy, not alcohol.

Weed potentially

Best Answer

Going by what you've said in the comments, you're in the same boat I am.
I'm so tired of dealing with all this stuff but I can't trust anyone. Therapy and meds are out of the question because I wont be able to trust the therapist and I wont trust wants in whatever they give me. It could be anything. I think that's been the goal for at least a few years now, getting me to tell them everything and take "medication" and **** my brain up even more than they already did. It almost worked too...

Best Answer

drinking as you already know is not the answer ... you have to learn to trust again. . Trust is something that should be earned

Best Answer

thorazine

Best Answer

I go to AA several times a week, it's the only thing that has helped me. I've been less paranoid and don't have to worry about drinking.

Best Answer

I don't know if it will help me.

Best Answer

I didn't either until I walked into a meeting to support a loved one, next thing I knew I was a regular member.

Best Answer

give it a try,you have nothing to lose-and so much to gain!

Best Answer

I have tried it. I still think that everyone is watching me, and I don't know who are the good guys and who are the bad guys anymore.

Best Answer