Anxiety19 Anxiety19 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Community

By communicating, exploring what is making them jealous! If it is you, write it all down, get it out of your system. Once done, rip up the paper.

Best Answer

If you're with the right person there will be no need for jealousy.

Best Answer

by getting yourself satisfied with what you have instead of diverting your mind to something you haven't got......

Best Answer

By being confident about yourself and Trust

Best Answer

you cannot

Best Answer

Jealousy is the fear of losing something that you can only lose if you never had it in the first place...

Best Answer

Thinking in the bright side

Best Answer

Go with the flow.

Best Answer

Six swift kicks to the as$ Jealousy is wasted energy. Be confident, assured, look at her and think"eat your heart out, He 's mine"

Best Answer

maturity helps

Best Answer

Stop and think about is what I'm jealous about really worth it and is being jealous helping or hurting me?

Best Answer

You don't control it, you just think about doing things for others instead of about others :P (Not implying that you're a bad selfish person I swear, I don't know you... It's how I got over jealousy. It's a waste of energy...)

Best Answer

I do alot for other .I put other people before me thats how I was raise but it's about lil things that make me like that

Best Answer