deerslayersg deerslayersg 46-50, M 11 Answers Dec 27, 2010

Well, you don't. I wouldn't want to, as much as it may hurt at times. To be kind and good are good things. Makes you more human and kind. More able to help the innocents of this world.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Don't ever stop being soft hearted. If that means to you that people can hurt you well they can only hurt us if we let them. Keep your big soft heart seperate from that.

Best Answer

that seperated part what i got to find and soon

Best Answer

Hello.<br />
I could only understand the first part of your question which I shall answer.<br />
''How does a person get over being soft hearted?''<br />
I think I can realate. Personally speaking I'm a very sensitiive individual and what works for me is to actually not be so soft hearted or over sensitive is to try not to superglue or attach yourself. <br />
There's nothing wrong with actually feeling your emotions but to over react is sometimes wasting energy. However, don't fully get rid of such a quality. For being soft hearted is much better then being a stone.<br />
]PEACE[

Best Answer

im always hard to understand

Best Answer

I think, no matter what the people around us or close to us are like, we have to make our own world. Each of us must make our own world. There are some things in life, that you have to do yourself. Making your own world is one of them. Other people can help you do this, but you are the conductor.

Best Answer

ok can i blow the horn

Best Answer

U dnt get over it. U just hv to appear tougher. things will always get to u.

Best Answer

thanks got to live like this till i die

Best Answer

ask me!! i don't know. i just am

Best Answer

i want to b like you when i grow up thanks

Best Answer

i really wish i knew the answer to this.

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

Start hanging with people who are not.

Best Answer

you know anyone

Best Answer

Expose yourself to situations which are harder to take little by little. Eventually you will become desensitized

Best Answer

seems to hit all at once

Best Answer

It's not easy but it's possible. Being soft hearted is good but you can't stand having a soft heart every time people throw bricks at you. So when you feel like crying when people treat you badly, don't hold back your tears. Just cry your heart out. But don't dwell so long. Cry just to release the emotional pain and you'll come out stronger!

Best Answer