geonavigator07 geonavigator07 22-25, M 10 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I always give without expecting anything in return. Cause i believe the moment that'll start to expect something in return the moment i'll hurt myself and that cause ppl now days don't appreciate any help u do to them. And the truth is, we don't need ppl to appreciate what we do & give to them cause God know what we doing and he's the one who always repay us for any help we give to ppl.

Best Answer

When one gives without expecting anything in return it makes you feel really good. The same way that if someone were dying in front of that giver they would do everything they could to save that person. There are those of us that aren't all consumed with ourselves but have a deep desire to help others. I think it just depends on how people are raised. Selfish or Not

Best Answer

If you 'give' somebody the time of day, what are you looking for in return? The month and the year?

Best Answer

imagine a world where everyone freely shared their wealth with each other,<br />
TOTAL FINANCIAL CATASTROPHE!

Best Answer

I find it best not to keep track of what I do for others, but only of what others do for me.

Best Answer

Easily.....

Best Answer

Just pay your taxes.

Best Answer