I don't have any need to look for anyone. I've got great friends and don't need an f-buddy. However, I know that I'm not up to speed on the whole thing of using EP as a hook-up service. In fact, I know that in a painful and serious way. I'm just curious how anyone does a search to know which users are local to them for potential booty calls. And, how do they even broach that topic? Are people just blurting out, "Hey, interested in having occasional, no-strings-attached sex?"
TrustIsEarned TrustIsEarned 41-45, F 3 Answers Oct 11, 2012

Er, I think that's just about all anybody really ever blurts out here, right?

Best Answer

:( wow. I think I need to be alone a while. I think I WILL be alone a long long long while...

Best Answer

Are you sure you are on the right website? EP isn't a hook up site though many people think it is. Join enough **** groups and they will seek you out.

Best Answer

No, not interested in that. I'm still reeling over the boyfriend who used this site to hook up with anyone willing to hook up -- drug addict, bible-thumping hypocrite, the broken housewife, the 18 year old wannabe *****... I was just curious at how he could say to himself, "hrm... I'm going to be in such and such a location in two weeks, I need someone to have sex with in my hotel room while I'm there..." and then POOOF! He has himself a grand old two weeks with some random *****. I sort of can't believe that people actually DO that.
I am on EP, well, I used to be on EP because I loved to write, and I really like people and making friends and learning about new things. Unfortunately, I managed to find a man who was looking to find replacements for me here. Kind of sad. Moving onward. and upward. Life's too short to stay mired in this any more.

Best Answer

People lie.

Best Answer

If you click on the people link at the top of the page, there will be a "people finder" search function on the right side of the window. If you have your location set in your profile, you can click on the "find members near me" link and it'll bring up other people who have there location included in their profile as well.

Best Answer

I had no idea that was how he did it. I feel pretty stupid now. Well, and then there are the facebook ******...

Best Answer