FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 17 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Health

you become less petty and more responsible - you also get to know yourself better and what you want and expect from life

Best Answer

empathy...something something? oO

Best Answer

lol now now behave!

Best Answer

lol..

Best Answer

lmao. That made me proper giggle there. Nice one.

Best Answer

People tend to become mellower, more responsible, and just plain happier as they age. There are well documented stages to a person's life, but senior citizens in general tend to be the happiest group and teens are notoriously unhappy. It may not be easy being green, but it's even tougher being a teen. One African tribe won't let couples marry until they're 30 considering them too immature. That's the burden of humanity is a gestation period longer than most animals even live. Including most importantly how to be happy and content with who we are.

Best Answer

They go from being Liberal to being conservative<br />
They go from being idealistic to being pessimistic.<br />
They go from seeing opportunities to seeing dangers<br />
They go from thinking there are solutions to thinking we are doomed <br />
They go from taking risks to avoiding risks

Best Answer

Past experience + current situation X mood = Reaction

Best Answer

Im considerably more focused and a million degrees calmer. People i havent seen for some time have commented on how much more affable ive become. Im certainly far more tolerant of stupidity but conversely, more intolerant of religious zealots.

Best Answer

My personality hasn't changed but my priorities have.

Best Answer

I actually agree with everyone. I used to be a perfectionist with everything and I have learned that alot of things don't really matter, so in that regards I've become more mellow. Yet, in other ways I'm begining to finally own my inner *****, whereas when I was younger I was too busy pleasing everyone around me that I didn't even have an opinion. Now I "Definitely" have my opinion and because I didn't get practice voicing it, it can come out like a cannon and wipe everyone out. Things definitely have shifted for me as I get older, especially the boobs, they're swinging low these days. :) Overall, I wouldn't want to repeat my younger years, I'm enjoying getting older, I'm learning what a beautiful person I am, where as when I was younger, I couldn't see my beauty.

Best Answer

I think with the years your personality does change in slight ways with experiences. But, who you are under it all stays the same to an extent.

Best Answer

Usually slowly

Best Answer

Hopefully, it will age too, like good whisky.

Best Answer

It's all mostly an improvement I think, like the way a fine wine ages...it just gets better. More mature, Less inhibited, know what you like and want, etc. etc.

Best Answer

Hormone and different chemicals in the brain fluctuate throughout the different age stages

Best Answer

You stop caring what others think about you.

Best Answer

with experience...

Best Answer