saying "dont be shy" wont help me :/
ikillall ikillall 18-21, M 13 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Singledom

shy guys can be cute..shy guys always get to the point so you`ll do it soon just dont be shy.. become friends with her first so you can talk to her like you talk to your guy frineds and it well make it more easy.

Best Answer

Well are you shy or just naturally introverted? I myself am the latter and am quiet, distance myself from large crowds, and generally considered "shy". <br />
My best advice, as corny and cliché as it sounds, is be you. There are millions of women out there and although many like bold, loud men, a lot more prefer intrigue and mystery. The key is self confidence, women absolutely love a confident man, and you can be confident and introverted at the same time. The worst thing you can do is try to be something you're not. So just be patient, roll with it, do you, and don't push people if they try and converse you, trust me eventually it will happen.

Best Answer

You need a point man who is confident and who you can trust.<br />
I did this for a friend of mine and he met tons of females even got invited to a Toga Party.

Best Answer

I'm a shy guy and many girls came to me and I push them away. Just consider them like your male friends. It works for me.

Best Answer

Booze

Best Answer

dont be shy

Best Answer

Take up a hobby that involves boys and girls and let them do the work.Eg TREE People

Best Answer

You meet a girl and see where it goes from there.

Best Answer

By being handsome, dashing and.. well, this is what worked for me to get the girl I wanted: do 90% of the talking, pretend you know everything when you're leading the way (even if you don't). The girl I loved thought this was cute - she thought it was cute I was trying to impress her but in fact looked like a silly lost boy. Tell her straight up how you're feeling at the present situation, take away her doubts. I did that part when she was being nervous in a restaurant with me, asking me if "things were awkward", and I took her hand and assured her things weren't and that I liked her and I smiled. You have to take the upper hand in certain situations.. you are expected to.. they like that. Girls.. go figure.

Best Answer

P.S.! You have to feel it. If you don't feel it, don't go trying on something that's forced, because it will appear forced. Ergh, what am I saying? Anyway, the easiest way is to let things go the natural flow.

Best Answer