saying "dont be shy" wont help me :/
ikillall ikillall 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Singledom

shy guys can be cute..shy guys always get to the point so you`ll do it soon just dont be shy.. become friends with her first so you can talk to her like you talk to your guy frineds and it well make it more easy.

Best Answer

Well are you shy or just naturally introverted? I myself am the latter and am quiet, distance myself from large crowds, and generally considered "shy".

My best advice, as corny and cliché as it sounds, is be you. There are millions of women out there and although many like bold, loud men, a lot more prefer intrigue and mystery. The key is self confidence, women absolutely love a confident man, and you can be confident and introverted at the same time. The worst thing you can do is try to be something you're not. So just be patient, roll with it, do you, and don't push people if they try and converse you, trust me eventually it will happen.

Best Answer

You need a point man who is confident and who you can trust.

I did this for a friend of mine and he met tons of females even got invited to a Toga Party.

Best Answer

I'm a shy guy and many girls came to me and I push them away. Just consider them like your male friends. It works for me.

Best Answer

Booze

Best Answer

dont be shy

Best Answer

Take up a hobby that involves boys and girls and let them do the work.Eg TREE People

Best Answer

You meet a girl and see where it goes from there.

Best Answer