Gonna need to do something truly special to get her attention. Sometimes just have to wait for the opportunity to present itslef. Trying to force it will usually prove counterproductive

Best Answer

Be super chill. I dated a guy who was 18 when I was 22, he was amazing!

Best Answer

Whether you're in the US or the UK, the big difference is not law but maturity. I know you said you're not a kid...am having been 17, I didn't think I was either, but you do a lot of maturing during this time of your life. It's too bad we don't all know just to enjoy it while we have it.

Best Answer

Why would you want to??? This is your last chance to have sex with underage girls without fear of prosecution!! There's plenty of time for the experienced ones.

Best Answer

haha maybe, i like this girl though.

Best Answer

If you truly like her, don't put her in a compromised position. You don't want to see her jailed, do you?

Best Answer

the laws from your country and mine are different the legal age for sex is 16. :)

Best Answer

You don't .

Best Answer

Roofies.<br />
I AM NOT role model....

Best Answer

Luck

Best Answer