whatchadoinnow whatchadoinnow 56-60, F 7 Answers Jun 16, 2012

Well...this is the age range where it gets real. Women my age are burying their parents and sometimes spouses, helping their children raise children, dealing with changes in financial circumstances and health issues due to age. This is really when a true friend is more than just someone to hang out or party with. You find you have friends and "acquaintances"---the latter being a much larger group. Your friends are the ones who walk through the fire with you and help you come out the other side intact.

Best Answer

This is absolutely true. By now, my closest friends have been my friends for 15-25 years. We've been through everything together. They have been my rocks through the storms and I hope that I have been the same for them.

Best Answer

very good question. Id not attempted to compile a list of reasoning for this. A friend is a friend in all circumstance wants you to be happy regardless of their own ""position". Wants to help you with anything you need help with without wanting help back. Loves you when or if no one else does. Values you in their life always,above all circumstance. Has your back no matter what. Honestly, Ill have to give this much deeper thought. excellent question.A friend to a woman is that womans friend without sex being a factor or favor , or pre-reqresit very good question.

Best Answer

If you're 40 or 50- you've been around the rodeo a time or 2-figure it out

Best Answer

didn't say I was. Just sayin..

Best Answer

Your avi says you are

Best Answer

having a good ongoing relationship with her.

Best Answer