I am fascinated with the women that resist and struggle against their body for years, always fighting weight gain. And then by some amazing emotional turnaround they begin to release and let go of the fight and instead start to appreciate and love their body for its wonderful size. It is especially exhilarating when it goes from acceptance to indulgence and she begins to enjoy being a BBW, enjoy eating as much as she wants whenever she wants, enjoys watching herself gain weight, all the way up to wanting a partner to feed her. One that adores every inch of her and love to treat her like the princess she is Since posting this months ago I have encountered several of these women here on EP that have gone through this exact journey. It is so empowering and liberating for them. To feel they are no longer obligated to conform to other peoples ideas of what they should be, in order to be happy with themselves. They become independent and the release is amazing. I am very fortunate to have been a part of it all.
wismojo wismojo 36-40, M 6 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Food

Both extremes are excessive, imo, and about emotional issues. It's one thing to stop trying to starve oneself into becoming unnaturally thin, to simply eat healthy, nutritious foods and exercise to stay fit, and accepting whatever size is the natural result. For some women that is never going to be a "fashionably" small size, and that's fine. But going in the opposite direction and trying to alter one's body by gaining extra amounts of weight isn't healthy, either.

Best Answer

Well said, bijjouxbroussard!

Best Answer

Thank you ;)

Best Answer

Beat me to the answer.

Best Answer

I know for myself I have never been fat, I have always had a rather high metabolism. A little over a year ago I found out as you age there are some serious health benefits of being fat, not obese. I learned that to become fat you have to gain the weight very slowly do not rush into gaining weight. The benefit of gaining weight slowly is that your body becomes slowly accustom to you being fat, and being fat becomes just who you really are . I found that by gaining weight slowly you can just let go of being unhappy of being fat but love and embrace it, I found when I went from 180 to around 235 the weight to my pleasant surprise went right into my belly. I was actually really amazed and surprised how great I felt and what I had been missing all of these years. Now that I am fat it isn't what I thought it would be and I found you can actually love being a fat person. The good news is since I gained the weight slowly I will never be able to lose the weight and I will always now be fat. Only one thing I also learned is the key to being fat is to also be what is called "Fit and Fat". I work out about 5 to 6 days a week. Something else for a male a fat woman is far more attractive then a skinny woman.

Best Answer

Sounds like your one of those people that just love feeding fat women into morbidly obese and then some. Kinda like a sexual fetish.

Best Answer

I heard about this with that woman on the Internet whose goal is set a world record for fatness (and the creeps who support her in exchange for her webcam link). It's messed up. How is it different than someone whose fetish is watching junkies shoot up paying to buy someone their heroin in exchange for getting to watch? Other than the legality, I don't see a big difference.

Best Answer

i sensed that too.... nothing about the emotional, psychological and physical health of the woman. sadly, some people (male and female) go along with pleasing someone as a way to find happiness. respect, from robbie

Best Answer

Not morbidly obese, but heavier than the "acceptable norm" that is set by society.

Best Answer

On the other side of the coin models will starve themselves for the camera, and then if that doesn't met enough perfection for a magazine shoot, they Photoshop a little more off. Yet some men go crazy for that kind of look.

Best Answer

"Shallow or otherwise mentally unhealthy men go crazy for that kind of look."
Fixed it for you.
Being unnaturally thin is unhealthy, just like being overweight. Being healthy is the ultimate goal, and whatever weight is healthy depends on the height and build of the individual. Usually it seems to vary between 110 and 160 for women, depending on whether the person has a small or large stature.

Best Answer

I'm 125, which is a little lighter than is healthy for my height. Presumably that would balance out if I gained more muscle, as I'm not very active.

Best Answer

I wish I knew how to love myself in the body I have. Let me know if anyone figures this one out!!!! I don't want to work on getting fatter, I just want to accept the way I am at any size!!

Best Answer

well having a man adore your curves instead of put you down because of them is a start. Most women are conditioned to think any fat automatically makes them unworthy as a human being..I love to defy society and appreciate the beauty I see in the female body at all sizes.

Best Answer

I think men like you are few and far between, I am in British Columbia Canada, and have had MANY hurtful experiences with men. And I have the hourglass figure, so all my curves, I think, are in proportion as far as bigger gals go.

Best Answer

you sound beautiful to me. The hell with those other men. I really don't like it when guys make fun of big women.

Best Answer

I think they do it out of insecurity in theirselves to feel better about themselves or give into peer pressure.

Best Answer

you sound adorable!

Best Answer

It's called being in denial about how much flab you have put on.

Best Answer

to some of us men, flab is a good thing

Best Answer

I don't believe such people exist.

Best Answer

everyone once believed the earth was flat too

Best Answer