ScotsQueen ScotsQueen 51-55, F 5 Answers Mar 14, 2011

easy, just let him do what he wants with your feet x I think its cool and cute x im 16 nd this was new to me but I grew to it first time, I like him messing, rubbing and kissing my foot nd he likes it too, its a win win xxx

Best Answer

Of course every foot fetishist is different, so I can only speak for myself. Women should understand that many if not most foot fetishists totally adore attractive women with pretty feet, and you may find it rewarding too encourage your man to worship you through your feet. Experiment gently to try to learn how submissive your foot guy is; he may not know himself. If he is a true devotee, you are in luck, for there is nothing quite like being intensely worshipped by another human being. Take advantage of the situation. Get him to do your bidding, he will ***** and do household chores. Even if he resists submission at first, if you keep suggesting his submission his resistance may eventually crumble, leaving you with your own personal slave. Occasional rewards ok, throw the poor dog a bone now and then.

Best Answer

Having experience with loving womens feet, I can tell you this, there are many different levels of this fetish. From just looking to much more in depth actions. Try wearing expensive nylons with new shoes. Ask him to take off your shoes and then tell him you want kisses on each toe. Eventually you can work up to half your foot in his mouth. Some men like it if you have worn the nylons for a day or two. I could go on but do not want to give away all the secrets. The tricks that work are nice nylons, new shoes, and a demqanding tone when you tell him you want your feet taken care of.

Best Answer

Take care of your feet.

Best Answer