I know that there will be some who will say there are more important things to worry about and there are and I do have empathy for people. But, I have been beaten up, hit over the head with a bottle of Jack Daniels, I had a woman try to run me over with her car because her boyfriend talked to me, I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture. I have never gone out with friends boyfriends or husbands, although I have been accused of it many times. I am not a **** as I have been called since I was twelve. I have never cheated on my boyfriend or husband. What I am trying to ask is what can I do to just be treated as the kind and giving good friend that I am?
Helper96 Helper96 46-50, F 6 Answers Aug 16, 2012

My wife can relate to your question for because of her comeliness, cleavage and a behind that is worth worship most women's jaws get tight if she is around them long enough. My wife once told her supervising RN that she too would have a bad attitude if it took her hours to look her best before she went to a social gathering, the male doctors naturally took her side. Darling there have been times when my wife dresses down not wanting to cause offense for something she can't help and I made her stop this by showing her the positive side: There are 2 types of females the jealous ones all you can do is watch your back but there are those to whom you inspire to strive to do the best they can with what they have and will try to imitate you and that is flattery. It is the smart girls who befriended by wife when she was my gf because being "male struck" they knew that she drew dudes like fish to bait and they were there to take advantage of the residue because once these guys knew the score most were gentleman that were glad to settle for friendship with her. Though the scaly wags may scorn and denounce you for what you had no control over receiving female beauty will always have a redeeming value in itself and with this in mind the most powerful weapon you have is to practice a sweet humble and unassuming nature. My woman is so genuine that she still bushes when a total stranger tells her how pretty she is. Now you know what that does to the painted ladies.

Best Answer

you know, believe it or not i have to deal with this all the time as well only, my situations quite a bit different being a hermaphrodite, i ask this of my mom, your question, just yesterday, and many times before. i have a hard time dealing with this, people are so mean and with me the attraction often turns to confusion then to anger with the men, and with women often times as you say it is just a bitter jealousy, i havent yet figured out how to deal with it, and much as id like to i cant go around beating ********'s *****, male or female, but thanks for helping me to realize others go through this too, we should start a support group!

Best Answer

As I have gotten older I look at the situations I may be getting myself into. Booze always lights a fire in people. Look at your sroundings and assess them. And avoid men with girlfriends in bars. I being serious here.

Best Answer

Good advice!

Best Answer

Wow! I am so sorry to hear about the total abuse you have been put through! That's awful. Women can be crazy jealous and there is not a thing you or I can do about it. <br />
I was hoping I would come up with a great solution for you but I can only tell you to keep being your genuine self. Be kind to others (as I'm sure you are) and hopefully all the haters will realize you are not the threat, their own insecurities are! <br />
xoxo

Best Answer

Thank you for your empathy. I put my younger years behind me because it's the past. Well, I found adults are like this as well, but they try to hide it, I can spot jealousy as soon as I enter a room. It still happens. I can deal, but a jealous person usually acts on it. Catty comments said directly to me and behind my back. There is a "look" I see in a jealous persons eyes. This is not always about looks, jealousy rears it's ugly head in many ways.

Best Answer

Sounds like the low life people have got it in for you.<br />
Very hard to answer this question. All I will say is jealousy is very bad, and women show it more.

Best Answer