Xtwos Xtwos 31-35, M 5 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

Deep and excellent question. We can set goals, achieve them and then suddenly, well in my case, it all goes wrong. For me my ultimate purpose in life is staying close to who I am at my core. Despite the wrongs I have suffered I aim to stay true to who I am. Not lash out in hurt and revenge. Not always easy, sure I have slipped, but basically deep down the same person I was prior to all the crap. My purpose, simple to be loved and to give love in return.

Best Answer

For me, Ultimate purpose in life gives meaning to all goals that help in its achievement. It gives meaning to most of what one is, what one does, and what one hopes to become.

Best Answer

I tried the goal life and achieved them, then life threw me a curve ball. My ego was shattered, hence nervous breakdown. Funny enough someone at work had introduced me to the Zoroastrian religion prior to that. By no means an expert in it, just starting. But I found their creed and yeah funny enough had tried to live my whole life by it unknowingly. Raised Church of England so not so different, well the Christ I knew.
Zoroastrian Creed.
On three noble ideals be ever intent:
The good thought well thought,
The good word well spoken,
The good deed well done.
I find that to be absolutely beautiful and not easy to do.

Best Answer

I think, we don’t know the true goals and motives that are hidden deep in our subconscious!

Best Answer

it doesnt, it just gives reason

Best Answer

we give meaning to it as we desire..

Best Answer

hmmm.. good question. Purpose and Reason does not equal meaning... so yeah.. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE?

Best Answer

It implies purpose to your life that endures beyond your living years.

Best Answer