Actually i currently have aquarius boyfriend and i want this relationship to last long. PLZ GIVE SOME ADVICE!!
Scorprincex Scorprincex 13-15, F 15 Answers Dec 22, 2011

My son is an Aquarius and seems to be enticed by affection, interest and food. Random compliments and unprovoked acts of niceness go a log way too :)

Best Answer

As an aquarius man i like my space.<br />
If you call more than twice a week and want to see me more than once a week I'll probably break up with you.<br />
Although the day we see each other I want to spend the whole 24 hours with you.

Best Answer

I heard aquarius guys were really indepenednt and from what I seen I never had a aquarius bf but I had had friends with them and I had aquarius guy friends and they seemed like they wanted more of a friend first lol so yea myabe go the friend route lol

Best Answer

Well, I don't know about other aqua guys (I have met almost zero, only one, and he was a totally obnoxious self-centered pla<x>yer who ripped me off) but in the case of me, what I want from my girlfriend/fiance/wife the most is physical affection without asking. I want her to desire my embrace, and greet me when I'm home. I care for almost nothing else. Just that physical closeness, warms my heart and literally warms my entire body.

Best Answer

Oh and uh, I know this is over a year old but just incase somebody else finds this q, yeah.

Best Answer

Aquarius men like space not much, but just enough to breath. We can't stand people that's overly sensitive. Don't never ever ever ever use sex as a weapon because it will most likely backfire! Don't be to secretive because we noticed things just never speak on them because that's giving to much energy specially if its dump petty ****!

Best Answer

As an aquarius man, he likes to be treated respectfully, even during an argument or debate. He requires specific communication and a master of his fluent language. He likes to be understood when he expresses himself; and, questions until he understands his love's communication or point of view. Aquarius man is a romantic and likes to be accepted for such thinking and acts. He can become an emotional wreck to himself. Either requiring the environment or empty space with the least amount of human energy to clear thoughts and much energy that he may have taken on in a day. And do not give him the space if he doesn't ask for it or decides to take it. As he might need his love to get through whatever he is feeling. Many aquarius are different the january and the february specifically. Mostly us aquarians feel to deeply and when in a relationship or love it is not the easiest feelings to deal with for deep down aquarius. So aquarius may use seperation, if he can not be his affectionate, loving self with the one he is with

Best Answer

Just give him space. His freedom and he'll be appreciated and be yours forever. Don't be clingy and too dependant. That will make him more detached than ever (:

Best Answer

why do aqarius guys get trick so fast?

Best Answer

I once knew this guy Al Swiney in Mi, he was warm outgoing and everything else. I had went throw a bad break up he was having problems at home with his wife. We talked alot without doing anything for about 9-10mos. He was a Aquarius man born 2/13 everything was good we moved in together about 1 year later... He and his ex wife split i'm thinking things were going to take off for us....this man was seeing her behind my back she moved out of town....this man got caught w ith other women by me and yes after all of this for four years I still took him back ! For the first three years he kept it undercover so really we went back& fourth for one year..This guy had it made with me but he was just a lier,cheat,manipulater and everything else on to find out now that hes moved his exwife back and there workering things out ! What can't understand is you were just living at my house four weeks ago telling me he loved me and no they don't have any children together b ut they both has teenage kids. I'm a female born in the same month but not the same sign..... Does anyone have any real answer about why this soon to be 42 is playing mind/mental games i'm 35 (i Need Answers)Ms keisha

Best Answer

I don't know if you'll every see my reply but almost the same happened to me. I used to date an Aqua man, a while ago, he got separated from his wife and we were living together but he was always trying to control me and wanted me to stay home and just spend time with him. I was still pretty young back then and wanted to go out so I'd lie to him and he kept forgiving me. He was also emotionally unstable. I had to get a restraining order cause he didn't want me to hang out with my ex. Was very jealous. So we had a huge fight. He stayed in jail for week. After two years I decided to lift the restraining order, I still had feelings for him after all this. He kept blaming me for everything of course. He never divorced his wife, even though he told me he would, and went back to her. We started seeing each other, but he said he won't tell his wife cause he doesn't want to hurt her again. As the time was going by I was trying to figure out when will we actually be together and why am I someone on the side. He would tell me he had mixed feelings for me and I would need to make up for the past. He couldn't trust me and didn't know how long it would take. So I was very confused cause I was pretty much hanging in the air, and I wanted to be happy but I was miserable!! He would see me 1-2 a week and the other time he would be working and spending time at home w his wife. I knew he wasn't happy with her, and he was not sexually satisfied. He was blaming me for going back to her since he has a felony now he couldn't get his own place. I was fed this bs for a year, even though he might've loved me, I don't believe he was serious or honest with me not a tiny bit. Any time I would ask him to spend time with me and how i'm unhappy, he would tell me i'm manipulative and want my own way. He didn't care about my feelings at all! I was getting jealous of course and he would get pissed, ignoring me! So I got soooo sick of this professional bullshitter I couldn't take it anymore. I texted him and told him, i'm tired of his lies, he wasn't gonna leave his wife. He was selfish who only loved himself. If he really loved me he would want to be w me only and do anything to make it happen. So after everything I texted to him, he didn't even reply!!! I also talked to our mutual friend and she told me he was hitting on her before and during me and him got together. So, I am so sorry that happened to you! They think they can do whatever they want and they're really good at lying. I felt so betrayed and hurt, I am depressed and I just can't believe someone can be so insensitive and immature.

Best Answer

Ohh and every time I would tell him I want to have serious relationship and live together, why couldn't he divorce his wife...he would tell me I can't even behave cause I get pissed, or jealous, of course, who wouldn't? She's in the picture. Or blaming me for the past all the time. That just told me he wasn't serious... ;(((

Best Answer

im aquarius...willing to chat....sometimes x

Best Answer

Space was not a problem he was gone all the time after work it was all about his needs, freedom and to be honest I didn't feel the need to be under someone all the time anyways... I like a little space myself its good u and the relationship ! He just full of **** didn't know how to have a real women and he didn't understand what being a team is like...theres no I in team(reply to both of these i'm knew too this sight...) But I ready answers All the time!!Broken Hearted.......

Best Answer

It's his loss! Remember that! That is what I told the guy I was with.

Best Answer

I have a question for you being a male Aquarius.

Best Answer

um they basically like every over man they like love and that but they can be pains in the ****s :P just dont shove him bout like

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer