Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 10 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Health

I was once fired and was rather pleased to go because I had been planning on leaving anyway, except that they had to pay me off (:o).

Best Answer

Depends on the situation. Getting fired from a job you tried your hardest at can make someone feel pretty down but getting fired from a job you hate is often a relief because its better than admitting to yourself that you quit.

Best Answer

No it makes me more determined to be a winner :-) x

Best Answer

I hated to two jobs I was let go from so it made me feel free and gave me more time to find something else! Buck up Kream-y, it's all good!

Best Answer

Depends why you get fired...if you get fired because you fuckup, then it's totally legit. lts worse if you get fired because of economical reasons for your company.

Best Answer

It did me, especially when the person responsible didn't even get a write up, and SHE started it

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

nope :D makes me think hard about my direction and focus on what is important to me

Best Answer

I've been fired once in my life and it was the best feeling ever. Liberating!!

Best Answer