emmylou82 emmylou82 26-30, F 9 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Religion

The belief in an invisible and unproven imaginary father IS a mental health problem.

Best Answer

They tell you to pray it away, which is complete bullshit. My mother is a solid Christian that prays all the time and her depression isn't gone..SURPRISE, its bullshit, like I said.

Best Answer

Christianity has no way to deal with mental health. Remember, Christians killed the Pagans/Druids for using natural herbs and plants to cure. They did the same to medicine women and burned them all at the stake. Native children were stolen and put into residential schools to force feed Christianity and not learn the healing medicines of plants and herbs. How many secrets have been killed off?

Best Answer

What I have never understood is that if God did indeed create everything why would he put plants on this earth that can heal people if we are not allowed to use them for medicine?

Best Answer

Demon possession.

Best Answer

Really? Even PTSD wow really?

Best Answer

They used to cure with exorcism.. or just pray at people.

Best Answer

Funny how their cure's didn't work..

Best Answer

Thanks :-)

Best Answer

Matthew 17:15 - A kid becomes a lunatic because of demons.

Best Answer

Im not a lunatic, life has caused my health probs, others sins towards me, not my sins.

Best Answer

Tbanks captain2cents appreciate your answers :-)

Best Answer

I work in Mental Health and I believe a lot of people whom I work with are even more mentally ill because of their beliefs and their fear of God. I always say to myself when I work with some of our poor, vulnerable and ill people in our society I think why???, Maybe one day I'll find out, then again maybe not, Drew

PS Was also told that because I was an empathic, patient and compassionate person that this was not enough to get me into heaven - felt a bit deflated after that conversation hahaha, and I thought I was doing good pmsl. Don't want to believe in a God whom does not see compassion, empathy as a positive, Drew

Best Answer

Who`s mental health. The Pope`s?

Best Answer