It feels like you want to die, but you dont want to die, its so emotionally draining. You lose interest in everything that used to bring you happiness, nothing makes you happy, you dont want to leave the house. Everything looks and feels bad, Somedays you dont even want to get out of bed. it is very bad and needs to be attended to in some form or another, it does not get bettter without some intervention.

Best Answer

for me everything just seems forced and ridiciolously mind draining...I just being tired of always trying to look for options and things to do

Best Answer

Medication and therapy has worked wonders for me, I have suffered from it most of my life. I have npow come to the acceptance that I have a chemical imbalance and need the meds to level the brain chemicals out. Acceptance is important, then you make a plan and stick to it. its hard work.

Best Answer

You mean a one time depression? It's just a downer. But chronic depression is like being on the edge of suffocation all the time, disconnected from everything around you, where you just want the pain to stop...

Best Answer

im just not sure how it all started but this draining experience and feeling of no real meaning nor great happiness hasnt hit me for soon ten years....yet never been diagnosed with any clinical depressions or anything like that, and have given up on going to the docs now

Best Answer

http://www.beyondblue.org.au/index.aspx?link_id=89
1. It doesn't have to be forever. I found my way out after 15 years - that was 6 years ago.
2. Recognise that when you feel this way, your perception is altered. It affects your thinking. Learn to say to yourself, 'this isn't life, this is how i'm feeling today...'

Best Answer

There is a feeling of nothingness. A numb feeling no hope. No desire for anything in life.

Best Answer

its like this its almost I dont have enough energy to even ask the question itself on here...

Best Answer

ive tried seeking help for a long time, so I am trying to change things my own way but its hard as their is not "real power" behind it all to drive me through this...I dont know, im sure it will be fine

Best Answer

Imagine your best friend died, your car caught on fire and you lost your job...in one week.<br />
...Then imagine feeling that steamrollered, exhausted and awful for no external reason.<br />
How it feels to me? At worst, I feel numb, heavy, tired, confused. Everything seems far, far too much. I sit there in this internal hell... and planning my suicide is actually a relief; because I then feel like I have some way of escaping this horrible, numb, frozen agony.

Best Answer

actually its hard for me to imagine that scenario as it has never happened, I just have my own damn mind...I dont know mate, I wish you all the best

Best Answer

Lack of excitement about ANYTHING.

Best Answer

hopeless.

Best Answer

some days are just worse than others I guess too....

Best Answer

like apathy with heart ache.

Best Answer

I can relate to that

Best Answer