To be expected from time to time. If its all the time that will eventually drive you loopy

Best Answer

I would really go insane if it was all the time!

Best Answer

just have a shower and get over it

Best Answer

I shrug it off and wait til he's ready. He has a physically demanding job so sometimes he's just exhausted.<br />
It used to really bother me, though. Made me feel insecure and unwanted. But then I realized that me always creating drama out of it made him want me even less so I just chilled out and our sex life improved.

Best Answer

But why is it so hard to chill out! God i feel like i could punch a hole in the wall! Not really lol but the irritation of not feeling wanted is there like you said.

Best Answer

You have to convince yourself that it's not because of you. We have to accept that not everybody's libido runs 24/7, and there are times we don't want sex, either (even though it feels like we never get to reject them lol). It's an insecurity thing, mostly. You have to get yourself to realize that just because she doesn't want you all the time doesn't mean she doesn't want you at all or that the sex isn't as good for her.
For me, I pulled from my experience with an ex where the situation was opposite - I felt like I was being treated like a piece of meat by a wolf...never had a break. As soon as we met, I was supposed to ***** down and open wide and if I said no, he'd back off for 15 minutes and then grope me again and it made me resentful. I realized I was making my current partner feel the exact same way I did by whining and causing problems if I didn't get my way so that helped me to back off.

Best Answer

At this point I consider it a bonus any time she does.

Best Answer

People need to realize the physical part is just as important as the mental and emotional parts and saying no all the time is like saying "no i dont want to listen to your problems or how youer day went" or like telling them "no, you dont want to spend time with them" or "no they are not attractive"<br />
you need the mental, emotional AND PHYSICAL in order to make things work and to be a truly good together.

Best Answer

My partners a man........... when dont they wanna be intimate? lol

Best Answer

During the football

Best Answer

See now you feel my pain, especially me being in my 20's it suck when you get told no :(

Best Answer

Im in my 20s and lol I cant remember him turning me down..... I dont often turn him down either :-)

Best Answer

@Loveland.... thats a good point :-P But I do the good wifey thing and leave him to it

Best Answer

It's never happened to me.

Best Answer

lmao lucky you!

Best Answer