I'm not so sure about dragonsteel's or Willy's answers; I don't think that's how it would feel. For one the top third of the vaginal canal has very little feeling, but the entrance has many nerve endings. And then there's the feeling of "being filled". Also, due to the size and location of the clitoris, it ends up being stimulated a little differently.<br />
Sometimes when I fantasize I will switch from being the female to being the male, and I imagine it feels somewhat different. I imagine the anatomy of the penis; the general shape and length, where they're more sensitive, how one needs to move differently as a male as opposed to a female, etc. Perhaps I have it right, perhaps not, but I think using your imagination, or perhaps using desc<x>riptions that don't try to compare it to a female's sensations, you may get a good idea of how it feels.

Best Answer

Perhaps, but then again, most of the nerves in the pen!s are mostly on the tip. When the shaft is corressed it actually still stimulates mostly the nerves in the tip. Men often are interest in tightness just as a women might be interested in size. The tightness allows the nerves to be coressed more firmly allowing increased feeling. Not reall all that different actually.

Best Answer

hopefully wet n slippery, or somethings gone very wrong

Best Answer

I'll tell you no lies.<br />
The only sea I saw<br />
Was the seesaw sea<br />
With you riding on it.<br />
Lie down, lie easy.<br />
Let me shipwreck in your thighs. (Dylan Thomas)

Best Answer

'let me shipwreck in your thighs' -wowwwww amazing line!!!

Best Answer

well i dont sure, but i would like to feel how it is.

Best Answer

VERY GOOD!ESPECIALLY WHEN MY PENIS IS ALL THE WAY IN AND THE VAGINA FOLDS AROUND HIM!!!THE HEAD OF MY PENIS IS ALWAYS THE MOST SENSITIVE!

Best Answer

im trying to concentrate we can experiment later

Best Answer

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh heavenl feeling! the warmth,wet and the pumping is just indescribable. we wish the monts to never end. our gratitude is overwhelming.

Best Answer

So warm, so nice. espesily in the begining when things are still a little dry and then gets better a few seconds later when your slippery enough to go all the way in. and then when you do get all the way in right up to the ba<x>se it feels like heaven.

Best Answer

drowned

Best Answer

IT feels like the softest house slippers firmly on your feet.

Best Answer

Sexy!

Best Answer

It is inverse the feeling of a woman. Basically, think of the feeling you have on the vaginal walls, now imagine them to be inverted as to be on the outside VS the inside, then you know.

Best Answer

I don't think men feel sex as much as females do. Emotionally or physically. I think that is why they can have sex with anyone or anything. And all men can relate to wanting to rape. Sex is just not something men are sensitive to. (My opinion.)

Best Answer

I have to say. You obviously have no idea what its like been a guy. Maybe your getting your information from the media which perpetuate horrible stereotypes, or its just been your experiences. But honestly the differences in humans between girls and guys is very much exaggerated and it depends a lot on the society you live in. Everyone falls on a scale between feminine to masculine, with a good amount of overlap in the middle. This means you can have girls that are more masculine than some guys a vice versa. I can speak from experience also since I live with 3 girls that identify as lesbians and some tend to be more masculine in nature.

Oh and saying all men can relate to wanting to rape is totaly sexist, implying if your male you want to rape, sounds like you have some real issues to work through.

Best Answer