sophie0318 sophie0318 22-25, F 8 Answers Oct 12, 2011

I feel like it is a passive way of warning me how they expect me to act. It is a past relationship for a reason, and more often than not, they are telling me what was unacceptable about the relationship. It's usually better to be vague about past relationships, I think.

Best Answer

I know exactly what you mean.

Best Answer

I don't mind, I personally like finding out about the things they enjoyed or didn't enjoy, and past relationships kind of give you a peek into their previous self.

Best Answer

And about your other question, a 'nice' boyfriend will talk about past bf's with you, if you wanted to, for the same reasons I stated above.

Best Answer

If it comforts them and helps to make quidlines for the current relationship, then it's ok. Also a good learning curve.

Best Answer

yeah, if its for the better...

Best Answer

I feel like they have baggage.

Best Answer

The superficial stuff, like, " oh my ex had a dog just like that" rs pretty cool. It is nice to share pleasant stories. When it is related to issues that relate to the current relationship, it feels he expects me to be responsible for his baggage, rather than just deal with it himself. "My ex always used to.........." is a cause for concern. My response is, "maybe you need to work through this stuff with a counsellor."

Best Answer

iT feels IrriTating UNLESS Both Of u Talk about Ur Past ReLationships

Best Answer