Will you sign a petition against it? www.stopwatching.us
parallaxview parallaxview 51-55, M 29 Answers Jul 17, 2013 in Community

I would like to just apologize to the operatives that have to survey my internet browsing history.

You're brave men.

Best Answer

lmfao

Best Answer

damned if they do, damned if they dont..

you all cry bad government when stuff goes bad. when they try be proactive,, there wrong also?.. if you are a good person with nothing to hide, whats the problem?

Best Answer

They are watching you too, I think. I believe they are trying to be able to datamine ALL internet traffic.

Best Answer

so they should . we elect these ppl to look out for us and weed out the danger.. all i know is they will get bored and move on from me pretty quick...

Best Answer

Petitions are worthless. People will be disclosing personally identifiable information that will subject them to mailing lists and spam.

Best Answer

aint that the truth...:)

Best Answer

I have no problem with it,they are only looking for terrorist.I have nothing to hide.

Best Answer

Well, least they'll get a good laugh. My google searches even crack me up.

Best Answer

I don't really care. Nothing to hide.

Best Answer

I couldn't care less. Why don't we all search the most bizarre things we can think of and give them something to laugh about!

Best Answer

Signed it.

Best Answer

Well, they'll be pretty bored looking at my history...fanfiction, ep, video game stuff...

Best Answer

HMM........So that is who is doing this?

Best Answer

sounds like a pretty boaring job! but if helps catch terrorists and people like marathone bombers it ok with me. fight fire with fire! we at war

Best Answer

They might get an interesting education!

Best Answer

NSA : Nazi Spying ******** !

Remember who came up with that !

Best Answer

It's not just the govt.

Best Answer

It makes me too paranoid to click random links from EP.

Also, they probably already know we don't approve. It's already considered an abuse; the Government just doesn't care, is all.

Best Answer

My feeling hasn't changed from the last time you asked this question about 2 hours ago.

If the government is really interested in where I purchased my comforter then I'm fine with that. If they want to know where I purchased my last stethoscope I'm fine with that, too.

They are more than welcomed to look into the lingerie I purchased from a boutique in France or the custom-sized condoms that my husband ordered. I really don't care. It doesn't bother me.

What people don't realize is that everything we have done has been under scrutiny for decades.

Best Answer

It feels scary. I learned there's a God protecting me when I found out the CIA and Illuminati were here after things I typed on the Internet. I don't even live in the US and I'm one of America's Most Wanted.

Best Answer

Let them. They might figure out how to not be so worried and learn to laugh a bit

Best Answer

would they really stop if enough people signed that petition, or would they only spy on those who signed that petition

Best Answer

Eh, like this I guess.

Best Answer