BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 16 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Im very proud to say I dont know

Best Answer

Thankyou!!! You too :-)

Best Answer

it doesnt feel good at all

Best Answer

Funny how lots of people have been cheated on but no one ever cheats. I've done it. Not recently but I admitted it to my then girlfriend. Admitting it was the worst thing to do. Instead of me feeling guilty, we both felt like **** for months. If I'd kept it to myself we both would have been better off.

Best Answer

There are corners of EP where this topic is discussed among people in abusive and estranging relationships that have faced the decision to cheat in that context. I will keep my discussion of this topic to those places.

Best Answer

I have a couple times when I was in high school, and during the cheating, I felt very bad, and one of those times I immediately went to see my boyfriend and come clean. I don't know how someone can stay with someone who they don't respect. If you can't be honest with your life partner, who can you be honest with?

Best Answer

Don't know. I know what it feels like to be cheat-ED on, so after that I really hope it feels HORRIBLE for the cheat-ER

Best Answer

I wouldn't know dear...

Best Answer

i do not know, not my style

Best Answer

would not have the foggiest...i never cheated on anyone

Best Answer

**** if u get cot lol

Best Answer